CBE Sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBE Sights

who has shot one and are they worth the price. If you were to buy a CBE which model would you get and why.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

I have two Tek Hunters, two Tek Hunter XL's and one Tek Hybrid. The Hybrid which came out this year is really cool and now comes with a built in light.

Comment

so are they worth the price difference from a spot hog hunter and how is the brightness of the pins

Comment

The brightness of the pins without the light is lacking. That is the only negative I can say. I did convert all of my other ones except the Hybrid to use Viper scope housings which have very good fiber. I don't know if CBE allows it anymore but I used to buy the sights direct without the scope housing and then put my own on. Spot Hogs are good sights....I can't for the life of me shoot horizontal pins as they all run together now. I really like the CBE's for movable one pin sights but they are pricey.

Comment

the brightness might be a killer because I like 10 size pins

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick View Post
            the brightness might be a killer because I like 10 size pins

If you are not going to use the light that comes with this year's models, then it might.

Comment

I found a guy that said this is it true and what does he mean by flaring the fiber
              "I am glad I was told to order the pins one size larger than normal, due to CBE not flaring their fiber ends. This sight is a winner! Thanks Evan Williams for all your help in getting it and setting it up."

Comment

so I pulled the trigger on a Trek Hybrid 3 pin in the Cerakote

Comment

Congrats. I've got a Tek Hybrid single pin .10 green. Don't have it mounted yet, but it's one heck of a sight.

Comment

that is what i have heard and with the anew some customer service I have gotten from Elite. and I got my top pin a 19 then the other 2 are 10s

Comment

Post a pic when ya get it mounted up. That cerakote is slick looking.

Comment

I finally got my CBE sight in today it is awesome I can't wait to get it all sighted in.

Comment

Congrats. Let us see it when you get it mounted up and sighted in.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                            If you are not going to use the light that comes with this year's models, then it might.

I've havent had any problems with mine, even in dark timber or popup. My first two are .19 and last is .10

2013 pins are better the previous pins.

I use 2013 hybrid

Comment

You will love it. Years ago I paid for CBE when I could get others free.
                              Over the last 18yrs I have made modifications with the fibers. I now use 8 inch fibers for my old eyes. I see green best and only use 3 green.

Comment

Working...
                              X