Custom flashlight mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom flashlight mounts

Well with a little extra time on my hands I been making one or two mounts. They are from solid 1.5" by 1.5" blocks of aluminum bar. I just takes a mill and a drill and tap. I know you can buy them for most guns but there are a few out there that you cant, esp if you dont want to mount to a scope.

One was for a 10/22 that clamps to the barrel. The other was for a Benjamin (Goes on the scope) since we have to do some quiet coon eradications at night. Anyhow, anyone can make them. Its not hard. The nice thing is you can make them for WHATEVER you want.

I made them for my brother so he can use his hoglight on anything from Kelly. You just use a single quick detach mount with a light installed. Could make a weaver mount attach to almost ANYTHING. Next up a shotgun mount....
    Attached Files

I looked long and hard and never found a store bought mount that was worth a flip. Custom machining is the way to go. They hold better and dont rattle lose.

Comment

Can the be made to go on a fluted barrel? How easy are they to detach if you need the light?

Comment

Can go on any barrel you like and just a quick flip of the lever and you can change your light to whatever gun youd like.

Comment

Working...
        X