Freer Game Cam pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
    Hard to tell in those pics. You will be able to tell better come mid November. They start to fill out and show their age. The other buck is definitely young. He stays on that pace, he's going to be a monster.
    Here's a buck I know is 6 plus, probably 7 plus. Makes me think the 16pt is 4 yrs old.

Click image for larger version

Name:	EK000399.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	24510423

Click image for larger version

Name:	EK000570.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	24510424

The 16 pt buck, travels a ton, he's on 3-4 different cameras, and he hangs out with a bunch of 3-4 yr olds too. Not hoping he is 4, really wish he was older, but his body says 4, right now.

Comment

I hate travelers. Especially when he's a stud buck like that and frequents your stand. Right now they normally hang out with their age class. I agree the last buck is 6+. This 5 yr old non typical from last year was a regular at my stand. Come the rut he disappeared and stayed in your pasture the rest of the year. He moved over 2 miles away from my stand. I setup a camera on my feeder a few weeks ago. I will find out in 2 weeks if he came back home. I hope he did.
      Attached Files

Comment

That's a cool buck, was he injured, or was his frame always like that?

Comment

I'm not really sure what happened. This was him at 4.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
            I hate travelers. Especially when he's a stud buck like that and frequents your stand. Right now they normally hang out with their age class. I agree the last buck is 6+. This 5 yr old non typical from last year was a regular at my stand. Come the rut he disappeared and stayed in your pasture the rest of the year. He moved over 2 miles away from my stand. I setup a camera on my feeder a few weeks ago. I will find out in 2 weeks if he came back home. I hope he did.
            nice!...some serious bone

Comment

Working...
            X