Clean Air and Coal, and Keystone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean Air and Coal, and Keystone

Well dang, looks like ole Trump is putting his pen to work for the middle class workers. Doing away with the attrotious EPA air regs, putting coal miners back to work, and letting Keystone have their pipeline. All in all I love it. Love being a deplorable
    Last edited by Wtex; 03-29-2017, 01:40 PM.

Yes sir!

Comment

This will surely get whacked. But till it does should be good conversation. Just hope he also does something bout the rules and such for the farmers also

Comment

Why do they need such a large pipeline to pump such a nasty beer all the way down here? Id prefer a Shiner pipeline but whatever, I aint the president.

Comment

Maybe he can rid this country of ethanol

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Why do they need such a large pipeline to pump such a nasty beer all the way down here? Id prefer a Shiner pipeline but whatever, I aint the president.
            You put in a shiner pipeline and I will vote for you!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              it would be nice, but I doubt it will happen. too many Midwest corn farmers voted for him.
              and I don't think they would want to go work in a coal mine.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                You put in a shiner pipeline and I will vote for you!

They got one at Twin Peaks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Naw, we need ethanol, we just don't need to be puttin' it in our gasoline! We need to be feedin' corn to livestock and deer NOT puttin' it in gasoline! Getting rid of that stupid requirement would be the single best think he cold do for the environment and internal combustion engines!

Comment

I'm waiting for the 3 Stooges to show up & say why this is such a travesty.

Comment

Originally posted by Wtex View Post
                      This will surely get whacked. But till it does should be good conversation. Just hope he also does something bout the rules and such for the farmers also
                      Maybe we can get rid of all the diesel emissions junk on the tractors. Do away with ethqnol in fuel would be great also. Maybe even get the farmers off of welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                        Maybe we can get rid of all the diesel emissions junk on the tractors. Do away with ethqnol in fuel would be great also. Maybe even get the farmers off of welfare.
                        Get diesel emissions crap off everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                          i farm and run cattle for a living. there are necessary govt programs but the amount of abuse ive seen is absolutely ridiculous. as with any govt program, good intentions spoiled by abuse. and, the worst offenders are the ones voting for smaller govt and making fun of people on welfare. when, in reality, the amouny they steal from the govt would dwarf 1000 welfare recipients.

rant over

sorry for the derail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Get diesel emissions crap off everything.
                            amen.

and start fining people that are "rolling coal" they are the ones giving the diesel drivers a bad rep.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Naw, we need ethanol, we just don't need to be puttin' it in our gasoline! We need to be feedin' corn to livestock and deer NOT puttin' it in gasoline! Getting rid of that stupid requirement would be the single best think he cold do for the environment and internal combustion engines!
                              Lots of truth right there!
                              Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                              i farm and run cattle for a living. there are necessary govt programs but the amount of abuse ive seen is absolutely ridiculous. as with any govt program, good intentions spoiled by abuse. and, the worst offenders are the ones voting for smaller govt and making fun of people on welfare. when, in reality, the amouny they steal from the govt would dwarf 1000 welfare recipients.

rant over

sorry for the derail

Regrettably, not a rant at all. It is uncomfortably known that the system is HIT HARD from the bottom and the TOP. Folks that wont accept the truth on these type of programming abuses just need to dig about 30 pages into the Farm Bills over the last 40 years......not very pretty at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X