Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
    Thanks for the update, I just got my email back up so that's good to know. I am really surprised how fast they went.
    yah, same.

Would be cool if there was two pools of them:

spikes vs branched.

But it's cool I've gotten two does so far, think i'll get at least two more ... and does taste yummy ;0).

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a buck tag left for me in the morning?

Comment

As if the coons were'nt bad enough! pulled cards today, and found more corn thieves!!!! this is ridiculous!

everything is still coming in at night. I have a few random shots during daylight, but I have yet to see a deer while I am hunting. added another 160lbs of corn. this is getting expensive.
        Attached Files

Comment

I did have this daytime picture as well. he doesnt look very tall, but he is pretty wide. I just wish I had been there.
          Attached Files

Comment

On what part of Lake Georgetown property are you hunting that horses are freely roaming???

Comment

Up off 3405. I saw the horses in the neighbors property today going in.
              Last edited by 1elkaholic2; 11-20-2012, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1elkaholic2 View Post
                As if the coons were'nt bad enough! pulled cards today, and found more corn thieves!!!! this is ridiculous!

everything is still coming in at night. I have a few random shots during daylight, but I have yet to see a deer while I am hunting. added another 160lbs of corn. this is getting expensive.
                Man, that thing looks bad. Wounder who owns the horse?

Comment

From Stacy:
                  There is one buck tag left it is now at Russell Park with Leroy. If you get a buck, you must go see Leroy at Russell Park.
                  She also told me in case of a tie, if no email was sent out saying the tag is used up you can use your own tag....until an email goes out saying no more bucks.

ONLY until email goes out tho. Once email goes out saying no bucks at lake...no more bucks.

So basically y'all got until Monday to get a Buck!... i will be in ANF using my fancy pansy sniper rifle so it won't be me!

Comment

Who's out chasing that last mld tag? Im on stand this morning only. Off to the lease tomorrow after todays festivities. Happy Turkey day TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                      Who's out chasing that last mld tag? Im on stand this morning only. Off to the lease tomorrow after todays festivities. Happy Turkey day TBH.
                      Woke up with an upset stomach, so I ended up on the couch wondering if I was about to miss out on all the turkey. So no didn't make there this morning. May make an evening hunt.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Comment

Well first time in my stand in sometime and once again it's WINDY.

Plenty of pics on trail cam but one disturbs me. Will post pic later.

Saw email buck tags are gone. Does here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          Well first time in my stand in sometime and once again it's WINDY.

Plenty of pics on trail cam but one disturbs me. Will post pic later.

Saw email buck tags are gone. Does here on out.

Why are you messing with my trail cam?

Comment

Its been awful quiet here... I'm thinking about going out tomorrow. Is anyone seeing anything?

Comment

In the stand. Frost on the ground. Nothing happening yet ...

Comment

Originally posted by 1elkaholic2 View Post
                                In the stand. Frost on the ground. Nothing happening yet ...

No follow up?

Comment

Working...
                                X