No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post a reply, down below the window where you normally type your message in there is "Additional Options" section. In there You will see "Attach Files", click the "Manage Attachments" button there. A new window will pop-up, click "Choose file", browse to the file double click it, this will put the file name in the box next to Choose File. Once you see that click the "Upload" button. Once it successfully uploads you can close that window and submit your reply like you normally would.

Comment

Thanks Anchorman hope this works.[ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (41).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	24138303[/ATTACH]
      Attached Files

Comment

awesome.

Comment

Oh man nice one, congrats!

Comment

What kind of broadhead was that? A pretty big exit wound.

Comment

Originally posted by anchorman View Post
              What kind of broadhead was that? A pretty big exit wound.
              I use Rage 2 blade mec. that was the entry, he ran about 30 yds. spilling blood the whole way.

Comment

I've never shot a mechanical broadhead, but I bet it did make it easy to find. My father in law told me a story about how he tried rage once and when he shot the deer the arrow just bounced off of it. I guess something about a ring that got moved when in his quiver that caused it to not open up properly. Anyway after a story like that I never tried them, but I have a buddy that uses them and is always talking about how good the trails are.

Comment

Thats what I use also and they work well. Looks like he was finished off with a lance to the heart!!

Comment

Hahaha, yeah definitely. Maybe I will give them a try one of these days.

Comment

Two Buck tags left if nobody get any tonight... Good Luck All

Comment

Rage, it's like paying double of what the broadness is worth

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                          Rage, it's like paying double of what the broadness is worth
                          You may have posted it. But what are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                            You may have posted it. But what are you using?
                            I am shooting the Grim Reaper. It is pure awesomeness!!!!!

Comment

so far nothing but rabbits out here

Comment

So I put up my 3rd blind yesterday(first 2 pop-ups were destroyed by wind-I think). While I was walking back to my truck on the trail a feeder went off on private property right across the fence and less than 20 yds from me. Scared the daylight out of me, and I hustled to get away for fear of bullets flying. Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                                X