Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z7buckmaster View Post
    Ill be at 6b tomorrow, did some changes around my spot will see if it pays off. Anybody else hunting?
    Goodluck

Comment

Anybody else hunting?
      Maybe this afternoon. Let me know if your successful or see anything.

It's kind of windy. If it's super windy i prob won't go this afternoon.

Will be out there Friday morning for sure.

Comment

I saw NOTHING this morning....until I got back home and spooked several out of the yard. I did help an older lady who clocked a 4 pt over on DBWood a bit ago. Actually the buck clocked her! ran into her front fender and messed it up, busted off her side mirror then trashed her windshield.

Comment

They are going to be out this afternoon. All stacked up at my spot. yep yep.
          (keeping it positive!)

Anyone notice any rut behavior yet?

YLEKeyeOT - i think you will get monster deer tommorrow morning @ 7:20am

Comment

just made it back to Austin a little later than I hoped headed in now hope I see some!

Comment

noticed a few running the does around in the past few days. Mainly just the smaller bucks but it might be an indication things will pick up in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

saw nada

Comment

round 2

Comment

looking like strike 2

Comment

oops NM got a doe

Comment

legal or not?
                        age?
                        Attached Files

Comment

I'd say 3.5 on age - close on legality...hard to tell in the pic. might be just inside or right at the ears.

Comment

hard to call-- taking a break from ca
                            rton this deer up hills LOL

Comment

Im thinking about taking my ground blind down and put a tree stand. I found a perfect tree at my set up. What you'll think?

Comment

Im thinking about taking my ground blind down and put a tree stand. I found a perfect tree at my set up. What you'll think?
                                If you got a good tree stand and spot I would definitely go that route. You get such better visibility, and they don't see you as well. I started with a ground blind this year too and moved to tree. Kept getting busted too easily on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                                X