Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old blue back in the day

Originally posted by swampdonkey View Post
    A pic of my nephew on Lake Decker!! Early this year.
    old blue

Comment

Who's ready to....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4"]Drowning Pool - Bodies (Let The Bodies Hit The Floor) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

going home tonight to make sure i have everything ready

Comment

Could not help myself... one of my favorite songs and videos. Makes me wanna go kick somebody's ***!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfph3iNC-k"]Jeb Corliss " Grinding The Crack" - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Swampdonkey y'all get anything

Comment

Originally posted by 05 gray ghost View Post
              Swampdonkey y'all get anything
              Did anybody get anything?

Comment

When we left at noon, so far 2 doe and one spike have been brought in total. Nothing was coming to our feeders, and could not see a deer to save my life. Weird weekend

Comment

Shoot my second deer every tonight. Got a doe tonight at around 5:30. Was a fun hunt with a lot of deer around. A lot different then opening morning when I didn't see a thing. Sorry no pictures, I need to get better at that. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Seemed like someone sent a memo to the deer to stay away from the feeders this weekend. Saw movement in the distance but no visitors to the feeder. Was kinda disappointed but I know thats why they call it hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdonkey View Post
                      Seemed like someone sent a memo to the deer to stay away from the feeders this weekend. Saw movement in the distance but no visitors to the feeder. Was kinda disappointed but I know thats why they call it hunting.
                      Man I thought y'all would get some for sure. We may try to go out this week, but hunting during the week and work is a bad mix. LOL

Comment

i

Comment

went out this morning, got busted by a nice 8, will try again tonight

Comment

Originally posted by deerslay3r View Post
                            When we left at noon, so far 2 doe and one spike have been brought in total. Nothing was coming to our feeders, and could not see a deer to save my life. Weird weekend
                            I do not understand why someone would waste a MLD buck tag on a spike. If you want meat.... whack some doe's. I have no problem giving someone credit for an 8pointer outside the ears. Just does not make sense!!

Comment

Check your email. 15 spike tags this year.

Comment

Spike tags for the people in the special access, not for the general hunting area.

Comment

Working...
                                X