Concrete $$$ sq/ft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concrete $$$ sq/ft?

What’s the going rate for 4” driveway/patio concrete?

I just paid 6.50 for a 500 sq ft patio.

Comment

4$ to form and pour. But thats never the case. Add fill dirt and bobcat work. Add if pump truck needed.

Expect 6$ is like he/\ said

Comment

I paid 6K for 18'x75' in North Houston. Form, rebar and 3-4 culverts. About $4.45 foot. I will say i had bids at 9k for the same job.

Comment

I have been quoted $4.00 for flat work by two different guys in the past week.

Comment

Somebody tell me they paid more so I feel better.

Comment

Lots of variables, a house slab usually runs about 10 bucks a foot, we poured one yesterday that was 30.00 a foot. 4.00 dollars is cheap unless you have a lot of footage and minimal grading.

Comment

We quote $4.50 per foot on flat work 16” centers #3 rebar. At least 1k square feet. Blue topping and culverts are added at cost with enough square footage.

Comment

$4.50/sqft

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    Lots of variables, a house slab usually runs about 10 bucks a foot, we poured one yesterday that was 30.00 a foot. 4.00 dollars is cheap unless you have a lot of footage and minimal grading.
                    30.00 a sqft? Jesus! Did you hold a gun to their head ? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post

30.00 a sqft? Jesus! Did you hold a gun to their head ? Lol
                      The slab was 1200 sq ft, it took 81 yards, was an addition to a lake home on the side of the hill.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                        The slab was 1200 sq ft, it took 81 yards, was an addition to a lake home on the side of the hill.
                        Makes more sense now.
                        I recently finished up a residential slab at lake Palestine that we started last December. I’d be scared to figure up a total cost per sqft with all the spread footings and walls it took just to get a pad built to cap with the slab.

Comment

wow I thought going rate was $6 minimum

Comment

I just paid $5 per sq ft poured and finished for my shop and I thought that was high. Then again it's been a long time since ive had concrete work done.

Comment

Originally posted by Freer View Post
                              I paid 6K for 18'x75' in North Houston. Form, rebar and 3-4 culverts. About $4.45 foot. I will say i had bids at 9k for the same job.
                              Who did you use?

Comment

Working...
                              X