No announcement yet.

Prayers for Garguy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please look after this Godly Man Dear Lord. He is a Friend and mentor to people he has never met. He is a shinning light and has so much more to teach to others.
    I pray for healing and comfort during this time.

Comment

Prayers sent. Get well soon!

Comment

God, we join together in prayer for this man. We ask for strength, comfort, perseverance, and Your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for him. We know we cannot measure your great power of miracles and healing! Please guide his family and care team as they treat his illness. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

The offers of help both on this thread and in txt have been off the chart. I have not replied to most just because there have been so many. Don't think I didn't notice and appreciate the offeres. Tbhers are good folks. A couple of the offers were off the chart. Anyway right now the thing I need is prayer.

Comment

Prayers spoken this morning.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hang in there Steve! Our God has got this! Sure is encouraging to see you post. Rest up 'cause there's deers to be kilt here in just a bit! If you need help pumpin' up that pellet gun, I'm yore man!!

Lord we thank You for caring for our brother Steve. We ask You Lord, take this illness from his body completely. Give his care-giver team the wisdom and skills to do Your work in this healing. Comfort Steve and his family. We know them to be Your warriors, but among them, Steve is the stalwart and leader. Restore him and show everyone that You are Almighty God. We lift this all up to You Lord in Jesus name, Amen!

Comment

Steve, I like your analogy of your trial being a turning ship. I thought this old song was appropriate. It's one of my favorites from the Louvin Brothers. Hope you enjoy it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3s9AYREee0"]Keep your eyes on Jesus - Louvin Brothers - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Prayers up!! Get well soon.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family.

Comment

Agreeing with you in prayer.

Comment

Keep fighting!

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent