German Kenetics VS Iron will!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Kenetics VS Iron will!

Have any of you Iron Will guys shot the German Kenetics or vise versa?

I'm wondering if the Iron wills fly like the GK's. I was wanting to get some more GK's but can't find them and wondering if IW's are comparable.

TIA

I don't know about Iron Will, but I had Solid Legend and GK at the same time last year. They were easy to sharpen, flew great, and I really liked both heads. I liked the Solid a little better, so I sold the GK. Then Solid raised their price again and I decided to sell mine for more than I originally paid haha. I should have kept them all though because I doubt I can convince myself to spend that much on broadheads again.

Comment

I have shot both and killed with both. Iron will is a touch smaller head in the main blade abd a small bleeder. I love silver flames and can shoot them to 60-70 yards with no difference in point of impact compared to a field point. Iron wills will fly great for me out to 110-120 yards. Iron wills are the best flying and me of the toughest heads I have shot. I would say an iron will is the overall better head!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
        I have shot both and killed with both. Iron will is a touch smaller head in the main blade abd a small bleeder. I love silver flames and can shoot them to 60-70 yards with no difference in point of impact compared to a field point. Iron wills will fly great for me out to 110-120 yards. Iron wills are the best flying and me of the toughest heads I have shot. I would say an iron will is the overall better head!
        I shot my GK's out to 80 yards and they were hitting right with field points. I am heading to Idaho in a couple of weeks and would like get some and shoot them a little bit before I head out.

Comment

I’ve never shot the iron wills. I have a lifetime supply of GK’s. I could see the iron will being as good, but can’t see how it could be any better.

You can’t order GK’s straight from the company? That is how I bought all of the new ones I have bought.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
            I’ve never shot the iron wills. I have a lifetime supply of GK’s. I could see the iron will being as good, but can’t see how it could be any better.

You can’t order GK’s straight from the company? That is how I bought all of the new ones I have bought.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I looked on their website and I don't even see any 100g heads. And for the 125g they have, it says 32-33 days shipping. I wouldn't have an issue using 125g but it's a little late to switch now since I'm heading to Idaho in 3 weeks.

If I had started looking for them earlier, I might have considered it.

Comment

Working...
            X