Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 07-17-2017, 08:15 AM   #1
Johnny44
Four Point

Default Republicans vote Illegals to get Fed jobs

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...vernment-jobs/

https://www.numbersusa.com/news/hous...ral-government
Johnny44 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

There are plenty of RINOS in our party
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2017, 10:19 AM   #3
texansfan
Ten Point

Hunt In: East Texas/Marshall

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywise View Post
There are plenty of RINOS in our party
There are 54 designated republican senators today.
How many are RINOs?

How many are not truly conservative?

How many are career politicians?
texansfan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2017, 10:31 AM   #4
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

Ouch.....interesting if all correct. But sadky not surprising! Soon enough all this party non sense will cease to exist. It is all smoke and mirrors from both sides......it is clear for those willing to truly step back and analyze the larger impacts on the common citizens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2017, 11:07 AM   #5
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Over yonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Ouch.....interesting if all correct. But sadky not surprising! Soon enough all this party non sense will cease to exist. It is all smoke and mirrors from both sides......it is clear for those willing to truly step back and analyze the larger impacts on the common citizens.

It's been smoke & mirrors for a very long time. I agree that it will soon be exposed & the truth will come out. Then it will simply be the government as a whole (career politicians) vs. the American citizens.

When that happens I believe the sheeple will wake up & rise up against tyranny & there will be chaos in the streets.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".

The blood of our Patriots have been shed many times over.
Then it will be time for the latter.

This is the rest of the letter that Thomas Jefferson wrote, for those who care:
"God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. … What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."
Thomas Jefferson to Williams Steven Smith in a letter dated Nov. 13th, 1787

Last edited by LFD2037; 07-17-2017 at 11:22 AM..
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2017, 11:21 AM   #6
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
It's been smoke & mirrors for a very long time. I agree that it will soon be exposed & the truth will come out. Then it will simply be the government as a whole (career politicians) vs. the American citizens.

When that happens I believe the sheeple will wake up & rise up against tyranny & there will be chaos in the streets.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants".

The blood of our Patriots have been shed many times over.
Then it will be time for the latter.
I have heard that take on many occasions. Could be a repeat performance as you state. Then again, with technologies it may not geaux that far b4 a correction. ......I think we will see for ourselves within 25 years!

Old 07-17-2017, 11:55 AM   #7
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Quote:
I have heard that take on many occasions. Could be a repeat performance as you state. Then again, with technologies it may not geaux that far b4 a correction. ......I think we will see for ourselves within 25 years!

Tech is the big game changer!
Old 07-17-2017, 12:42 PM   #8
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: my birthday suit

When this is said and done, I will be searching for a thorough list of every Republican that voted for this.
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2017, 03:39 PM   #9
texansfan
Ten Point

Now Trump has OK'd and additional 15k H2-B work visas increase

MAGA
Old 07-17-2017, 03:44 PM   #10
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:

The line between the two sure is getting blurry aint it?
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2017, 04:21 PM   #11
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan View Post

MAGA
I have not seen that! Are you serious? I thought we were not going to be playing that game moving forward?
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
The line between the two sure is getting blurry aint it?
Yessir, it truly is. I hope folks can truly start to recognize the differences are few (but significant) and the negative effect on all of us is many!
Old 07-17-2017, 05:21 PM   #12
SMC
Banned!!!

Hunt In: Looking for a place

Quote:

MAGA
WOW Its MAIA now I guess. Most of those H1b's go to Indians!!

Just kidding. Couldn't resist.
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2017, 05:29 PM   #13
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC View Post

Good one!! Just wondering if folks are paying attention to this. If we have zero qualified personnel so be it......but WE know better!!

Old 07-17-2017, 09:20 PM   #14
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
I have not seen that! Are you serious? I thought we were not going to be playing that game moving forward?
Just Google: trump h2b

And it will come up
It got pushed to the side because Trumpcare just got flushed in the toilet by the two senators from kansas and ...
Old 07-17-2017, 09:22 PM   #15
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC View Post

These are h2b so they are mostly Mexicans
But yes, h1b are mainly Indian.
I know a company guilty of this and it sickens me
But whenyou can save $5M a year in wages....
Old 07-17-2017, 09:55 PM   #16
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Quote:
Just Google: trump h2b

And it will come up
It got pushed to the side because Trumpcare just got flushed in the toilet by the two senators from kansas and ...
I took your advice & researched it. You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
I think you should take your own advice & actually research it in it's entirety, & I don't mean regurgitate what MSM says.
The democraps are rather upset how the whole process turned out so that is one thing that tells me it isn't all that bad.
Old 07-18-2017, 07:39 AM   #17
lbbf
Ten Point

Maybe it's just me but, these are not the type of immigrants that I have a problem with. People coming here to work are ok in my book. It's the illegal ones that I want out. Trump isn't anti immigrant, he's anti illegal.
lbbf is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2017, 08:13 AM   #18
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbbf View Post
Maybe it's just me but, these are not the type of immigrants that I have a problem with. People coming here to work are ok in my book. It's the illegal ones that I want out. Trump isn't anti immigrant, he's anti illegal.
The liberals like to conflate the two so that if you are against MS-13 child rapists you are also against Juan and his family who came over legally and are raising their kids and working hard at life. At the end of the day they want immigrants here as the vast majority of them end up with some kind of status and then will vote democrat. They have accepted the fact that an open border will mean violent crimes but that's par for the course, an acceptable price if you will to stay in power or regain power. Same thing in Europe with the refugees, votes and votes mean power and power.

Mass immigration also allows them to assume larger and larger future tax revenues, this makes it possible for them to run up 20 trillion dollar debts knowing they can continue to fund their personal empires as they will tax these immigrants in the future.

Republicrats know that they have seized power from the people and that they are in charge, they own and control almost everything we own and do. Even your property you paid for you don't own, they will seize in a heartbeat over not paying your rent (property taxes). They have decided that since they have the power they will sell what is rightfully ours and our children's to the highest bidder.

Last edited by J Sweet; 07-18-2017 at 08:17 AM..
J Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2017, 08:40 AM   #19
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
The liberals like to conflate the two so that if you are against MS-13 child rapists you are also against Juan and his family who came over legally and are raising their kids and working hard at life. At the end of the day they want immigrants here as the vast majority of them end up with some kind of status and then will vote democrat. They have accepted the fact that an open border will mean violent crimes but that's par for the course, an acceptable price if you will to stay in power or regain power. Same thing in Europe with the refugees, votes and votes mean power and power.

Mass immigration also allows them to assume larger and larger future tax revenues, this makes it possible for them to run up 20 trillion dollar debts knowing they can continue to fund their personal empires as they will tax these immigrants in the future.

Republicrats know that they have seized power from the people and that they are in charge, they own and control almost everything we own and do. Even your property you paid for you don't own, they will seize in a heartbeat over not paying your rent (property taxes). They have decided that since they have the power they will sell what is rightfully ours and our children's to the highest bidder.
Sadly, you are correct.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2017, 10:10 AM   #20
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
How many are RINOs?

And the one aint Cruz!
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2017, 11:29 AM   #21
texansfan
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

And the one aint Cruz!
Jeff Sessions?
Old 07-18-2017, 02:40 PM   #22
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:

Cant be put any better........there does not seem to be many real
Representatives left.
Tax you right out of a generational property.......like my wifes family lake house on LBJ.
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2017, 03:33 PM   #23
Landrover
Pope & Young

Lightbulb

Quote:

Aint nothing wrong with that!!!
Don't forget the immigrants (mostly Latino or Eastern European of some type) that have invaded The Woodlands area! Pay $1,000,000 and you can come on over with your entire family. I have a banker friend (fraternity brother) with FROST Bank that has done 7 of those in the last 18 months or so. (EB1 program or something like that?) What a joke!!! So our nation goes to the highest bidder since it put money into the tax coffers.......geez.....the FIX is IN boys & girls!!! I will say that the Ferrari & Lamborghini dealer in my neighborhood keeps a persistent smile on his face. Always follow the money and stop yelling at each other over crumbs!
Old 07-18-2017, 03:57 PM   #24
Shane
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mismatched camo

Quote:
How many are RINOs?

The only 3 that are solidly conservative every time are Mike Lee, Ted Cruz, and Ben Sasse.

Rand Paul, Michael Crapo, Richard Shelby, & Jim Risch are fairly reliable conservatives.

The rest of them typically vote for the establishment rather than the people.
Shane is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2017, 04:25 PM   #25
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

And the one aint Cruz!
You might want to check out Shane's post. He knows what he is talking about.
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2017, 09:44 PM   #26
locolobo
Six Point

Hunt In: Somewhere in TX

Quote:
How many are RINOs?

They are ALL career politicians. Not sure what a Rhino in but they probably are one of those too., They care most about getting re-elected for their next term and will kow-tow to the persons who will better help them accomplish that end, no matter the political persuasion!
locolobo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top