No announcement yet.

Zeke, you dumb arse !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think these guys should be considered role models as they are football players. I don't have a problem with a few minor mishaps, bar brawl, caught speeding, etc, on a rare occasion.

With that said, trouble always seems to find some of these guys whether it can be explained away or not. At least for now, Zeke seems to be one of these types of guys.

Comment

Growing up, my #2 hero/role model was Bob Lilly. Just sayin.
      Yup, Leroy Jordon and Roger Staubach too.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
        There is no way I would include Dez in something like this.
        I don't know about that, he seems to be good these days, why not have someone who did a lot of things talk to him about it, scared straight.

Comment

The reporting on this has been sketchy so far, so I am reserving judgment on Zeke. But one thing I think I can say is that he needs the treatment Dez got, and he needs a better group of friends/influences.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
            The reporting on this has been sketchy so far, so I am reserving judgment on Zeke. But one thing I think I can say is that he needs the treatment Dez got, and he needs a better group of friends/influences.
            Yep, he has to hang out with smarter people and he needs a bad arse security guy to keep him on the straight and narrow, boy likes to party, we all did it, we just were not superstars in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              No one is saying that. His point was that people expect too much from these guys. A lot of these guys come from bad areas, upbringing, and hung around the wrong crowds/were the wrong crowds. Overnight, they instantly gain notoriety and a butt load of money. Then We instantly expect them to be model citizens our children can look up to.
              ^Roger that!

Comment

Very simple....whether you make $7/hour or millions a year...you break the law or don't follow your employers rules, pay the price!! Grow up whoever you are and stay away from trouble if possible. Oh, got tired of listening about all the speculation on The Fan this morning/DFW station....some will never get it!!

Comment

As long as he scores touchdowns during the season I could care less.

Comment

new York Giant defender said it was Zeke

Comment

LOL.....yall funny! I listened to about 75 minutes worth today. Lots of speculation on who did what and who was exactly involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
                        As long as he scores touchdowns during the season I could care less.

How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                          Yup, Leroy Jordon and Roger Staubach too.
                          Staubach is a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
                            Jerry goes after the wrong players. I knew when he wore a shirt that was cut in half to the draft, he was going to make some bad decisions.
                            Umm, he can stick around!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              How much?

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                How much?

Bahaha....

I'll put money that went over his head bud. But it was a GREAT response on your part

Comment

Working...
                                X