Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 07-04-2017, 08:16 PM   #51
J Sweet
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC View Post
India.

And yes there is some hyperbole in my post. Lol

But I stand by my statement. Trump is a complete and absolute giant huuuge POS!!

And to those that ask why..... y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take a long time ago!!!

Happy fourth to everyone . Even trump supporters!!

You are about as American as Tikka Masala buddy.

Please dont stop. We are over here laughing our asses off at how "American" you think you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J Sweet is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2017, 08:29 PM   #52
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Sweet View Post
You are about as American as Tikka Masala buddy.

Please dont stop. We are over here laughing our asses off at how "American" you think you are

Yep!! LOL!!
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2017, 09:34 PM   #53
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Quote:
And to those that ask why..... y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take a long time ago!!!
This is a Pompous, arrogant & insulting comment to have the gall to make...the mere fact one would want that treacherous, murderous & evil witch in power on the 4th totally discredits any opinion one may have in regards to any knowledge of our liberty / independence & her history.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but I have no scales on my eyes to know who was the clear visioned only choice from what we were given...some are simply delusional.

Here I am listening to the local fireworks going off & read this drivel...
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2017, 09:43 PM   #54
Colton
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hill Country, South Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by artos View Post
this is a pompous, arrogant & insulting comment to have the gall to make...the mere fact one would want that treacherous, murderous & evil witch in power on the 4th totally discredits any opinion one may have in regards to any knowledge of our liberty / independence & her history.

I'm not a huge trump fan, but i have no scales on my eyes to know who was the clear visioned only choice from what we were given...some are simply delusional.

Here i am listening to the local fireworks going off & read this drivel...
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Colton is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2017, 10:13 PM   #55
Playa
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Coleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
This is a Pompous, arrogant & insulting comment to have the gall to make...the mere fact one would want that treacherous, murderous & evil witch in power on the 4th totally discredits any opinion one may have in regards to any knowledge of our liberty / independence & her history.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, but I have no scales on my eyes to know who was the clear visioned only choice from what we were given...some are simply delusional.

Here I am listening to the local fireworks going off & read this drivel...
Name:  IMG_1471.JPG
Views: 397
Size:  21.7 KB

George salutes you!
Playa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2017, 10:41 PM   #56
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Hunt In: my birthday suit

Paging Captain Patriotism...
Livin'2hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2017, 11:01 PM   #57
Charles
Pope & Young

Another good argument for tougher immigration and taller wall
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 07:50 AM   #58
Clay C
Ten Point

Well This thread sure took a turn.

"I'm an immigrant and love this country, therefore I'm more patriotic than you and know whats best better than you!"

So childish.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 07:54 AM   #59
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Please explain why Hillary or any other candidate would be better.

Explain why Trump is "Un-American".
He's not going to answer you, because he can't. He only knows what he hears in the echo chamber he exists in. Hint. It's all based on feelings and proven to be fake news.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:01 AM   #60
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
He's not going to answer you, because he can't. He only knows what he hears in the echo chamber he exists in. Hint. It's all based on feelings and proven to be fake news.
He may be American on paper but I suppose his willingness to stand and defend a position wasn't covered on the test. Either that or it's his wretching l liberalism that prohibits it. I get the two confused.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:21 AM   #61
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay C View Post
Yes sir.

I've learned it's better to ask questions when folks make remarks like SMC did. Ask them to provide specific details and sources. Usually they can't answer them other than reverting to name calling.

Once again SMC, whay is Trump "Un-America"? Why would Hillary or any other candidate have been a better choice? Please be specific and provide a source.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:55 AM   #62
SMC
Banned!!!

Hunt In: Looking for a place

Yesterday under the influence of adult beverages, barbeque (tandoori Chicken) and loud country music my post was probably offensive to some. My apologies.

I did not mean to say I was more patriotic than everyone. Jack Daniels kinda interferes with clear and concise writing!!! I just love America that's all.

But I stand by my other statements.

And as to defending them.... I don't feel I have to.

My opinions are formed by what I hear in the media. And I do not believe that the mainstream media is fake news. So my opinions pretty much mirror CNN ABC NBC etc. SO there...
SMC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 09:07 AM   #63
Clay C
Ten Point

Quote:
Yesterday under the influence of adult beverages, barbeque (tandoori Chicken) and loud country music my post was probably offensive to some. My apologies.

I did not mean to say I was more patriotic than everyone. Jack Daniels kinda interferes with clear and concise writing!!! I just love America that's all.

My opinions are formed by what I hear in the media. And I do not believe that the mainstream media is fake news. So my opinions pretty much mirror CNN ABC NBC etc. SO there...

Ok. Your last paragraph has convinced me. This is a poor yet effective attempt at trolling. You hooked a few of us so bravo.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:08 AM   #64
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:
Now I know you're either drunk or trolling....or both...
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 09:11 AM   #65
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Patel the troll! Who'd a thunk it.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 09:12 AM   #66
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:

If your opinions mirror those net works....you are willfully ignorant. And if your willfully ignorant to political matters i dont see how you can be patriotic.
Those networks have been proven to blatantly lie about a president and other elected officials in order to create striff and to hopefully have them removed.
Thats about as patriotic of antifa
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 09:39 AM   #67
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

He doesn't believe he has to defend his opinions because, as I said yesterday, he can't do so. He's a doofis with a smart phone. That's all.

By the way SMC, Florida Georgia Line and Rascall Flatts isn't country music. Keep trying.
Old 07-05-2017, 09:54 AM   #68
batmaninja
Eight Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Quote:
Could I get the questions from CNN before hand?

What you dont appreciate is that, the people that you love and admire, the Clintons and the media, pretty much single handily elected ol Donnie
batmaninja is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 10:18 AM   #69
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Over yonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
What you dont appreciate is that, the people that you love and admire, the Clintons and the media, pretty much single handily elected ol Donnie
Ironic, isn't it!
Very few people actually voted FOR Trump compared to how many voted AGAINST Hitlery & the last 8 years of BS.
It has been proven by CNN themselves that they make up stuff on Trump for ratings yet this dude says he doesn't believe CNN is fake. Liberalism truly is a sickness! Here's 2 pieces of proof in just the last 2 weeks, FROM THE HORSES MOUTH, that CNN is fake:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 11:32 AM   #70
Traildust
Pope & Young

Quote:
Another good argument for tougher immigration and taller wall
I've been preaching that for years on here......folks said I was narrow minded
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2017, 01:02 PM   #71
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
I've been preaching that for years on here......folks said I was narrow minded
In all fairness you are...but who cares if you're right, right?
Old 07-05-2017, 01:03 PM   #72
Charles
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmaninja View Post
Could I get the questions from CNN before hand?

I see what you did....brilliant
Old 07-08-2017, 02:15 PM   #73
Sparkles
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Young County

Quote:
Only tweets so far. But they were stern and strongly worded though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRWD0agwNq/

Sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2017, 04:42 PM   #74
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever
Question

Quote:
Yes sir.

I've learned it's better to ask questions when folks make remarks like SMC did. Ask them to provide specific details and sources. Usually they can't answer them other than reverting to name calling.

Once again SMC, whay is Trump "Un-America"? Why would Hillary or any other candidate have been a better choice? Please be specific and provide a source.
Did he call folks name? Did I miss that part?, or was it taken down as I had not looked at this for a few days. Name calling seems to be happening but not from SMC.
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-08-2017, 04:45 PM   #75
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkles View Post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWRWD0agwNq/

Gotta love a B-52, I used to be all over those beasts when i was a kid living on base. I guess dropping dummy bombs is a tactic. But I prefer and thought we were not going to show our hand.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:31 PM   #76
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Did he call folks name? Did I miss that part?, or was it taken down as I had not looked at this for a few days. Name calling seems to be happening but not from SMC.
It was his, "I'm more patriotic than everyone on this site..." and "y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take..." comments that brought about the verbal butt whoopin', not name calling. That and not providing facts when asked to back up uninformed statements.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:45 PM   #77
Landrover
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
It was his, "I'm more patriotic than everyone on this site..." and "y'all would fail the citizenship test I had to take..." comments that brought about the verbal butt whoopin', not name calling. That and not providing facts when asked to back up uninformed statements.
Ahhh, I saw that. Pretty much "big whoop". Most Americans would fail it actually....it is a beast of a grind. I don't have to agree with his take on the field of political nitwits but can respect his stance......wrong or right!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 07-08-2017, 06:55 PM   #78
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

He can have his opinion. I even asked for him to be able to say his piece. Then, he stepped in it!

Kind of like THAT buddy we all have; at the bar, you find him being drug out by bouncers screaming, "I don't know why he punched me!! He hit me for no reason!!!" This was a conversational version of that.
Old 07-08-2017, 07:06 PM   #79
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
For me, it was the fact that he supported a gun grabbing pos candidate & saying we would be better off than trump...that stuff really sticks in my craw when I see it on hunting / shooting forums.

Supporting the enemy who wants to severely limit my 2nd on a site where firearms are prevalent...
Old 07-08-2017, 08:51 PM   #80
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
For me, it was the fact that he supported a gun grabbing pos candidate & saying we would be better off than trump...that stuff really sticks in my craw when I see it on hunting / shooting forums.

Supporting the enemy who wants to severely limit my 2nd on a site where firearms are prevalent...
And, that too. I tried to cover that in the following post with, "he stepped in it". That guy (SMC) is just so over his skis, he doesn't know which way is up. When people are that shallow with their education, they can be sold anything. For someone that claims to know more about our Country and its history, he doesn't seem very appreciative of those Rights.
Old 07-09-2017, 08:25 AM   #81
SMC
Banned!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landrover View Post
Gotta love a B-52, I used to be all over those beasts when i was a kid living on base. I guess dropping dummy bombs is a tactic. But I prefer and thought we were not going to show our hand.
You are so correct. Dummy bombs. Lol
That fat dough boy is sooo over his head it's not funny anymore.

I'm talking bout trump of course.
Old 07-09-2017, 08:36 AM   #82
SMC
Banned!!!

And the only name calling I'm guilty of is calling the POTUS a POS!!
Old 07-09-2017, 08:56 AM   #83
LFD2037
Pope & Young

You get drunk awfully early in the morning!
Old 07-09-2017, 10:44 AM   #84
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
You get drunk awfully early in the morning!
It's almost unbelievable
flywise is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-09-2017, 10:46 AM   #85
Livin'2hunt
Ten Point

Quote:
And the only name calling I'm guilty of is calling the POTUS a POS!!

Please attempt to defend eight years of Obama. I welcome your attempt.
Old 07-09-2017, 12:02 PM   #86
Artos
Pope & Young

If NK was doing practicing bombing runs near any of our soil / troop presence...I'm sure the message would be taken seriously.

I personally think Trump did pretty well on this tour...especially his speech in Poland. You sure wouldn't her that sort of positive US rhetoric from any leaders of the left. Exactly what we needed considering the whole 'apology' tour from the previous & true meaning of POS.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:36 PM   #87
Man
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma

Come on fatty....
Man is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2017, 07:40 PM   #88
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

Well its been a month since this post and nothing yet.. The mad man is still shooting long range fireworks..
I guess our patience wasn't over..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2017, 07:54 PM   #89
Artos
Pope & Young

I think there is still lots of posturing to do yet...nothing is gonna happen soon IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
Well its been a month since this post and nothing yet.. The mad man is still shooting long range fireworks..
Old 07-30-2017, 07:58 PM   #90
doghouse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills County

No clue but I think we have weapons at sea that would take it down long before hitting the USA.
doghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2017, 08:40 PM   #91
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by doghouse View Post
No clue but I think we have weapons at sea that would take it down long before hitting the USA.
I hope you are right. From what Ive read our defense systems have never really been tested and some folks "in the know" say that it is hit or miss at best.... Lets hope and pray that we don't have to find out. I cant imagine how weak would suddenly look, to the world, if it failed... We would appear as a easy target from there on out..

After the way Barry Hussein gutted our military we appear weak enough as it is..

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 07-30-2017 at 08:42 PM..
Old 07-30-2017, 09:04 PM   #92
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Quote:
What about the B1 'fleet' being sent to Guam next week?
http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/yo...e-in-a-decade/

Last edited by LFD2037; 07-30-2017 at 09:20 PM..
Old 07-30-2017, 09:13 PM   #93
Man
Pope & Young

Quote:
Lotta missile intercepting test the past two weeks of the cali coast.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:16 PM   #94
stickerpatch59
Ten Point

Hunt In: gonzales, and....

I for one am all in favor of turning S.Korea into an island. make them some more beach front property.
stickerpatch59 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 06:00 AM   #95
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Alaska too I believe.. I would think that these should have already been tested but I guess not..
They better hurry up and work the bugs out of the system..
Times a ticking.. The little fat man is full steam ahead.
Old 07-31-2017, 06:01 AM   #96
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
What about the B1 'fleet' being sent to Guam next week?
http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/yo...e-in-a-decade/
Not sure. We shall see.
I don't think that there has ever been a president, in history, that was left with such a mess as Barry left Trump.. He was set up..

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 07-31-2017 at 06:03 AM..
Old 07-31-2017, 09:01 AM   #97
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rusk County

Quote:
Hillary or any of the dozen or so other candidates that ran would have been way way way better than the deranged toddler we have now.

Its July 4th today. I get all emotional and patriotic today more than any other day. I'm an immigrant. And I love this country with a passion that no one here in this site or elsewhere can match.

So I'm a speak. Trump is the most un-American pos ever. And everyone that support him or even slightly sympathetic to him is doing this country a great disservice. I will fight and oppose trump and everything he stands for in every way I can!!

God Bless America!!
You gotta be takin PCP or something. Great you are an immigrant that loves this country. Must not love it to much if you have an ounce of thought that Killary would be doing a better job, thats the issue with a lot of immigrants, they are willing to put the same failed policy in that led them to leave their home country. Unless you left India for another reason? . Don't forget a lot of us on this site volunteered to go fight for this country. There are plenty on here that match and/or exceed your passion and love for this country. Deranged is the Indian government forcibly sterilizing women in their country, same idea that a lot of the political elites in this country have (Clintons, Gates, Bush's). The people that want to run your life from their ivory tower is what is wrong with the world. It happens in every single country, America is finally trying to do something about it.
AZST_bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-31-2017, 09:04 AM   #98
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
Quote:
Alaska too I believe.. I would think that these should have already been tested but I guess not..
They test missiles almost every day in cali and Alaska, no matter the political climate. I know a lot of people that get stationed in Point Mugu.
Old 08-04-2017, 08:26 AM   #99
Man
Pope & Young

6-18 months away from a hydrogen bomb now??

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...-on-japan.html
Old 08-04-2017, 08:51 AM   #100
AZST_bowhunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
I for one am all in favor of turning S.Korea into an island. make them some more beach front property.
Quote:
They missile test in cali every week, multiple times per week. Regardless of what is going on in the world.