Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do all these protesters hope to gain ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the Washington Times, Colin Kaepernick’s foundation donated $25,000 to a foundation named convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur.

The $25,000 donation to the Chicago-based group Assata’s Daughters, occurred in April, and was a part of a larger, $1 million pledge.

Shakur was convicted of murdering New Jersey state trooper Werner Foerster in 1973 and sentenced to life in prison. However, she eventually broke out of prison and escaped to Cuba, where she continues to live as a fugitive.

Shakur was a member of the militant Black Liberation Army, a group she was active with prior to the murder of Officer Foerster. Members of the Black Liberation Army were also responsible for orchestrating Shakur’s escape in 1979. When several BLA members smuggled guns into Shakur’s prison, during visitation, then took prison officials hostage before fleeing in a van.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
      I'm lost and confused by all of this....
      I grew up during segregation and it was a hard time for everyone to sort out.

As remember, it was lots of fighting. If a fight broke out, the blacks were honor bound to help blacks and whites fought with the whites. It was a tough time to be black as it was about a 10% to 90% split.

It took me years to learn that black guys were the same as me, only a different color. I'm serious, until I got out of school I didn't know anything about black guys other than fighting with them.

After school I started working with some black guys and discovered they wanted what I wanted.They had wives and families and just wanted a chance to make a good live for them.
      They hunted and fished just like I did. Working in a coal mine is hard work and every black guy I knew pulled his weight. I learned not only to enjoy their companionship, I learned to respect them as men.

These young blacks that are running wild and the folks that are taking a knee to show they hate the country are digging up a snake.

I worry this is going to blow back on my neighbors. Marion county is 38% black.
      We have no protests, we have no riots. We have good families raising their kids.
      I fear for their safety.

I wish their was a real black leader that I could set down with a plead with him to make the protesters understand what they are doing.

As a Mason I have taken a solemn oath to treat all men equal but all this madness is starting to effect me. Every day I hope it will stop..... but every day it is something new.

I fear we are going to end up in 1950 again. It almost seems like these protesters want a shooting war. Have they live in their inner city so long that they do not realize that they are a minority and that a minority is not the side you want to be on in a shooting war?

I now work overseas, a lot of third world countries. The folks here living on government help have no ideal what their life could be like. The poorest of the poor here would be considered rich in Mozambique.

I guess I'm rambling but I truly am worried.

The gentleman who works on the internet here at the farm is black.
      He was out a few weeks ago. As he was leaving he said that he was worried that there was a race war coming and said if one started he was coming to our farm to hide with his family.
      We both laughed but there was a little bit of truth.
      He knows I have a stock pile of food, guns and ammo to keep it.
      It makes me wonder if he does not wish these folks would quit acting up before it blows back on him

All this makes me sad

I'm 36 and social media is dividing this country faster than anything in the last 40 years. I grew up in Cheek Texas and I was the token white guy.
      I had to fight to earn my respect but I also had several black friends that have saved my *** from a beating. Friends are friends and no matter the color I have their back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Black Ice; 09-30-2017, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Trumps not responsible for their bad behavior. Him calling them SOB at one of his pep rallies started the meltdown you've seen since Friday. It was just what the kneelers needed to revive their dying protest [emoji41]

Don't blame Trump for the **** Obama started.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          As long as George Soros has money to pay them, they will keep protesting. It's not just blacks. The whole ANTIFA crowd is getting their pay from somewhere.

Follow the money.

ANTIFA should be nucked.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
            The terrorist group BLM is the reason all this started. This is not a problem in Texas for the most part aside from the assassins in Dallas who were inspired by the terrorist group. my friends who are black are just like you and me. They work hard to provide for their families. Now the blacks living off of the government are another matter. I'm getting fed up with all the violence.

The whites living off the government are no better. Trash is trash no matter if your white, black or Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
              Trump was right, his delivery was what was wrong.

If barak had said " You son-ofa-b*tches did't build that!"......you think we would have just rolled our eyes and went back to work?
              Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              The whites living off the government are no better. Trash is trash no matter if your white, black or Mexican.

^^^These two posts are 100% correct in my opinion^^^

Trump delivered a message that a lot of people have been wanting to hear which in my opinion was and these are my words , "stop disrespecting the flag., the country and more importantly all of the current military members along with the veterans that have sacrificed it all so we can be and remain free". The name calling part was out of line and people have used it as an excuse to protest. Furthermore, Trump should know that a message might be spot on but a bad delivery and or timing will keep the message from being heard.

To the second quoted post, I totally agree and will further state that their are bad people of all races, colors, nationalities and even religions. We must all recognize that bad and evil don't discriminate and afflict people from every corner of this world.
              Last edited by Pedernal; 10-01-2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                I'm lost and confused by all of this....
                I grew up during segregation and it was a hard time for everyone to sort out.

As remember, it was lots of fighting. If a fight broke out, the blacks were honor bound to help blacks and whites fought with the whites. It was a tough time to be black as it was about a 10% to 90% split.

It took me years to learn that black guys were the same as me, only a different color. I'm serious, until I got out of school I didn't know anything about black guys other than fighting with them.

After school I started working with some black guys and discovered they wanted what I wanted.They had wives and families and just wanted a chance to make a good live for them.
                They hunted and fished just like I did. Working in a coal mine is hard work and every black guy I knew pulled his weight. I learned not only to enjoy their companionship, I learned to respect them as men.

These young blacks that are running wild and the folks that are taking a knee to show they hate the country are digging up a snake.

I worry this is going to blow back on my neighbors. Marion county is 38% black.
                We have no protests, we have no riots. We have good families raising their kids.
                I fear for their safety.

I wish their was a real black leader that I could set down with a plead with him to make the protesters understand what they are doing.

As a Mason I have taken a solemn oath to treat all men equal but all this madness is starting to effect me. Every day I hope it will stop..... but every day it is something new.

I fear we are going to end up in 1950 again. It almost seems like these protesters want a shooting war. Have they live in their inner city so long that they do not realize that they are a minority and that a minority is not the side you want to be on in a shooting war?

I now work overseas, a lot of third world countries. The folks here living on government help have no ideal what their life could be like. The poorest of the poor here would be considered rich in Mozambique.

I guess I'm rambling but I truly am worried.

The gentleman who works on the internet here at the farm is black.
                He was out a few weeks ago. As he was leaving he said that he was worried that there was a race war coming and said if one started he was coming to our farm to hide with his family.
                We both laughed but there was a little bit of truth.
                He knows I have a stock pile of food, guns and ammo to keep it.
                It makes me wonder if he does not wish these folks would quit acting up before it blows back on him

All this makes me sad
                We should all share in your concern. There is an atmosphere with the potential for much greater problems on the horizon unless people start taking personal responsibility/accountability for their actions. We should all have the type of conversations you mentioned with others regardless of their leadership role in a community.

As an American with Mexican roots I do not wish to be held responsible for what a hand full of scamming/bad/evil/ Mexicans have done. I am certain people of all races and or nationalities share this sentiment. When somebody utters "whiles are", "blacks are" or "hispanics are" along with whatever derogatory words you want to add we must all stand up against the people painting with a broad brush.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

X2

Comment

Working...
                  X