Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo zuri holographic jerk baits and tandom rigged Curly tails

Comment

Small silver spoon is what I use. Pink teaser.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I plan on making a run tomorrow to pick up a few of these baits y'all suggested. I'm fishing the lights right now with live shrimp, 3" pearl gulp shrimp and mirrolure little Jon's. Just small specks so far. Gonna let it rest for an hour or so and let the bigger trout move in.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

What TVC said. cocahoe minnow-glow

Comment

How bout an update Johnny, any luck?

Comment

Did you have any luck Johnny and with what?

Comment

Screaminreels... I sent you a pM

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                  This
                  PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THESE before July 7th....??

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                    PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THESE before July 7th....??
                    Here ya go! I usually just buy the tails and make the "rigs" myself with my own jig heads. I like the smaller ones best but sometimes the bigger ones work too. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                      Had a pic handy. Buddy asked me last week what to use and sent it to him, he tore them up as well..this is all I use under the lights will catch specs as expected, ssndtrout, occasional red, occasional croaker etc caught flounder on the bottom as well

These are my go to and we fish lights just about every weekend in the summer

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
                      Those work great but the hooks will straighten out. I use different jig heads with a thicker hook and rig them in tandem. Works great.

Comment

H&H tackle 2 1/4" clear sparkle beetle with a 1/32oz jig head and light/long floro leader. They can be bought at Walmart, academy, or most other sporting goods store. You can thank me later. It's also one of my go to sight casting baits for reds and black drum.

Comment

Gold Glitter DOA shrimp under a Adjust-A-Bubble. You can fill the bubble with water for casting weight, and turn the top to tighten the band to stay in place on your line. Works great.

Comment

Screaminreels... I sent you a pM
                            Replied with links

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
                              How bout an update Johnny, any luck?
                              Did you have any luck Johnny and with what?
                              Sorry for the lack of updates! We came back this past Saturday but wore the trout out every night while fishing. I think me and the boys stayed up till 4 almost every night fishing under the lights! I was glad to get back home and get some rest.lol We filled the cooler up just about every night. We threw live shrimp, swim baits and 3" white gulp shrimp at them. Live shrimp outdid the artificial by far but we still caught plenty on artificial as well. I really like Smarts choice of bait which I plan to get before I head down next time.

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                              H&H tackle 2 1/4" clear sparkle beetle with a 1/32oz jig head and light/long floro leader. They can be bought at Walmart, academy, or most other sporting goods store. You can thank me later. It's also one of my go to sight casting baits for reds and black drum.
                              Do you have a link to said bait?

Comment

Johnny: You didn't use any tandem trout rigs? Them live shrimp... be expensive.... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X