Rudy G turns over more evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    They want to lower the age of consent to 12 or 13. For the last several months. I bet the knew what was in that laptop
    I think the rule of law is that whatever the laws of consent at the time of the crime are in effect. And not retroactive with new law

Change of AOC to 12-13 is crazy in concept, but if the courts want to try juveniles as adults that would change the narrative IMO

Comment

Hunter comes by his perversion naturally. Think about it. How many pics and video of old creepy Joe touching and feeling and sniffing young girls. Proof that the apple don't fall far from the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        I think the rule of law is that whatever the laws of consent at the time of the crime are in effect. And not retroactive with new law

Change of AOC to 12-13 is crazy in concept, but if the courts want to try juveniles as adults that would change the narrative IMO
        Yes. Just because they are old enough to go to the store don't mean they are old enough to get bread.

Comment

This is all just playing into the sanders camp’s hand. The dems won’t have to worry about getting rid of joe, that will take care of itself and Harris will fall right in. Let’s pray trump wins in a land slide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Let's hope and pray Biden doesn't win the presidential election. If he does, it will either be swept under the rug or Kamala Harris will become the president. Either way, we all loose.

Comment

Working...
            X