Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to try this video thing

This is off my I590. Using photobucket.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

I'm crossing my fingers

Your video thing worked......good deer there.....

Comment

worked well, very cool, thanks for sharing...Now show us the big uns

Comment

it worked

Comment

Perfect!

Comment

OK, it makes the whole album available. Is that normal. I see a "add to clipboard". Don't know where the clipboard is. Is there a way to just show a pic or video individually?

Comment

Cool video

Comment

Yeah, it's a wide 7. I imagine he'll be a hit list buck this season.

Comment

Nice buck and video!

Comment

John, a few questions on the 590:

1)How long ya had it?
                    2)What kinda batteries you using & Long enough to get a sense of battery life?
                    3)Have you used it for still pics yet?

I was really impressed with the daytime pics I've seen off this unit and especially the night pics...good clarity and a booming flash.

Thanks for the info!
                    Ross

Comment

Nice. How wide do you think the 7 is?

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
                        OK, it makes the whole album available. Is that normal. I see a "add to clipboard". Don't know where the clipboard is. Is there a way to just show a pic or video individually?
                        Go back to your photo album and set the properties to private. then you can copy the image code (on the bottom right) here and it will go directly to the video without other pics/videos being available. On the left hand side under albums, click on the edit button. Then the new window will show your albums with the setting right next to the name. Hit the down arrow and set to private.

Last edited by Sully; 09-08-2008, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Thanks, Sully. Found it and changed it.

The 390 seems to be a good little cam. That video is representative of the 250ish night pics and day videos that I got in about a month. Batteries were good, but not having a history on the cam and filling the 1 gig card, I changed them anyway. I didn't see any benefit in getting the I540 since I've gotten more and more away from the IR pics.

I changed the cam to pic mode with 2 pics every 3 minutes. Should have a lot of pics when I go back for the opener. I'll post a couple night pics. Has great flash and clarity. For 99 bucks, it seems to be a good cam.

Click image for larger version

Name:	590 night pic 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	23853737

Name:	590 night pic 2.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	23853738

Name:	590 night pic 3jpg.jpg
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	23853739

Since the other pics are available, the story behind the other pics is as follows. We got a smaller place less west, more south of Dallas. We didn't figure that it would be much of a place and would take some time to build it. We've been surprised. These pics are at my pole feeder. There's a lot of small 6 and 8 points, one high 8 and a very nice baby 10. My nephew has a wide 11 at his feeder along with a pile of 8's and Dog has a wide 8, a wide 9, another young 10 (may be the same deer as the one I have) and a pile of 8's. We probably have 35 or 40 bucks on the place. things are looking good.

Comment

Nice video and pics, thanks for sharing.

Comment

cool video thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X