Very interesting! I like it!

Comment

Thank you ksebesta23

Comment

Your work is so amazing!

Comment

Those are awesome!

Comment

I wanted to take a flower picture i took last week and do that to it. Are you using photo shop?

Comment

LWArchery, Thank you. No this was post edit processed in Picnik, one can use PS Element 10, Lightroom or CS5 using a layering process. But with Picnik, it allows me to turn the photo B&W then use the paintbrush to erase the B&W on the areas I want to bring the color back into. I rename the photo so the original is kept to file, and the saved one is now a new photo. Picnik also allows one to create your own watermark using the text with many options and styles.

NannySlayer, thank you very much as I love what I do.

Here are two more that I finished up on.

Last edited by Cottonwood; 01-06-2012, 10:37 AM.

Comment

very cool! thanks for sharing!!!

ac

Comment

Cottonwood can you tell me more about Picnik? Is it a free website or a program? Is it easy to use?

Comment

Originally posted by ksebesta23 View Post
                    Cottonwood can you tell me more about Picnik? Is it a free website or a program? Is it easy to use?
                    I believe if you have the free program Picasa 3, that you can use picnik.com and I have discovered that I actually use GIMP which is free as well more than PS Element 10. I do believe GIMP requires use of Google Chrome instead of Windows Explorer. I love the free programs

In GIMP you can do everything PS Element 10 does, like layering, stacking, color toning etc Then I run the photo up into picnik.com, I only use Picasa 3 if the photo horizon is crooked, but prefer to make sure my grid on the LCD screen is straight in the field, so I can keep all my photos to the larger sizes for my sales site on those I am putting there.

Comment

Amazing photos!!

Comment

Those are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                        X