Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
    I love me some bronco's
    Me too ! I've owned four of them and wish I had one now ! The '72 I had was positrack in both differentials and would climb a tree !

Comment

Get some pics up texashunter

Comment

are you going to keep it "O. J." Simpson white?

Comment

I am. If I keep it the same color it's only 1500 to paint. If I go gun metal grey it's going to take a chunk. This may end up being a toy I have to sell. We just found out a few nights ago we are expecting another little one.

Comment

Few tips I learned after my XJ. Tire wet really brings back bed liner coatings out of a rattle can. And if you're like me, your conscious of a budget...detailking sells a fabric dye good for vinyl and cloth. It holds up real well and took my interior from grey to black in about 10 min

Comment

And congrats on the baby that's awesome

Comment

Originally posted by onetondodge View Post
                I am. If I keep it the same color it's only 1500 to paint. If I go gun metal grey it's going to take a chunk. This may end up being a toy I have to sell. We just found out a few nights ago we are expecting another little one.
                sweet big congrats on new little one!

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Congratulations on the little one! One thing to consider is that these full sized Broncos don't sell for much money, so with the lift and all the work you do in hours, you will be pretty much giving it away. People that want to buy these old trucks usually don't have a lot of cash.

It may be worth more to your family in the near term to have a dependable, paid for, all-weather third or fourth vehicle as a safety back-up. I have a city economy car and a motorcycle, and the bronco still saves the day every few months in some way. Liability insurance is cheap, and a four wheel drive tank is like a gun, you can't buy one when you need one, so keep at least one around at all times.

Besides, kids of all ages love to be dropped on at school on Fridays in loud monster truck when every other kid's Mom has a generic minivan. Also, there is not better vehicle than a lifted bronco to give the first few driving lessons to a young kid out at the ranch. During the teen years you can say, if no one gets in "trouble" you can have the bronco. It is a good incentive.

Comment

I'm not a ford guy, but I've always liked those broncos, and you did that one justice.

Comment

Congrats on the new bundle of joy. Hope you still get to keep the bronco even with the little one coming.

Comment

Working...
                        X