Sausage Casings...WTB??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sausage Casings...WTB??

looking for natural sausage casings in the DFW area. I ordered some last year and didn't care for them. If you order them...which ones are the best??

ttt

Comment

Academy carries Lem packages. Thereeare too many short pieces for my liking. Some of the processors in my area sell casings. You might make some calls.

Comment

I have had great luck at Sausagemaker.com

Comment

There's a TBH'er here that is in that business, but can't remember his screen name... but his avatar pic is natural casings...

Comment

HEB sells them and they are usually where the beef tongue is.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              There's a TBH'er here that is in that business, but can't remember his screen name... but his avatar pic is natural casings...

Meatcutter

Comment

Originally posted by RSW0913 View Post
                looking for natural sausage casings in the DFW area. I ordered some last year and didn't care for them. If you order them...which ones are the best??
                If your in the DFW area look up local butchers who are close by. Or look at whole foods... If there is any specialty food stores around they will usually sell casing.

Comment

I have always had good luck with the Dewied processor pack. They are packaged in liquid not salt.

Comment

Dewied

Comment

Whole Foods. I know, I know, but they are much better than any of the others I've tried.

Comment

Working...
                      X