No announcement yet.

whos watchen hogs gone wild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The show is too politically correct. You can't show killing a hog, you have to humanely dispose of it or donate it. Let's produce our own show and let's see some real hog eradication. Maybe some heli-hog hunts and show people the real threat hogs are to agriculture, the economy etc. and bypass the guy who is too afraid to walk out his front door and shoot the &*%$ pig.

Comment

I liked how they said the hogs were destroying the footings and foundation on that old run down shack they were gonna retire to. Afraid to walk their own property and then hire these morons to come out with thier sissy dogs. Give me a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then the idiots running around the well used rec center and all of the other out buildings that were supposed to have been used. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight no floors, doors or steps into them. Looks well used........................the show makes me ill

Comment

I love how they are referred as BEASTS, and how in every episode some kids life is in immediate danger. This show is so Hollywood. I don't think I can watch it anymore...and by the way, I can't remember ever seeing a hog with red fiery eyes!!!!!!!! WTH

Comment

I didn't even get through the first episode. Somebodies hard up for entertainment here.

Comment

Oh, how ya'll like my 400lb hog in my avatar? gotter with one shot at 160 yards by golly.

Comment

Yep, definatley a 400lb'er. Great shot!!!! Bet you got er right through the earhole too huh? LMAO!!!

Comment

I watched about 5 minutes and turned the channel.

Comment

Those knuckleheads called me wanting to shoot a show on my ranch in Refugio last year. I said no. Not going to waste my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wac M Trac M View Post
                    I hunt hogs for people out here. One of the landowners asked me if I seen the show. Mind you this guy is a total city slicker from Houston...doesn't even own a gun nor does he feel a need to...that kind of guy.

Anyway he says those guys from TX stink dont they. I had to agree. Even he could tell. Funny
                    I bet I could have a few dozen hogs killed to there one hog they get per epesode.
                    You can only do that because you have a friend who is an awesome hog trapper

I watch the show so I can figure out which new land owners I need to offer my hog depradation services too

Comment

Originally posted by sodapop15 View Post
                      X2. They are stupid as hell. I'm ashamed they are from Texas. I loved it when she said that a hog will stare at you through a hole in the brush. What are they catching, tame pigs?!!!!
                      Lmao Where did they get these clowns?

Comment

Working...
                      X