Last minute work cancels my weeekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last minute work cancels my weeekend

Well last minute here at work i am transferring to Dumas, TX for 3 weeks to do some work where our company is having trouble which ruins my plans for opening weekends this really grinds my gears!!!! Needless to say ill be watching opening weekend success on the green screen. On another note any thing to do in Dumas while im there?

You could pick up bow hunting, so your opening weekend would start a whole month earlier!

Comment

Not much to do in Dumas the last time I was up there. But Amarillo isn't far and there's things to do there.

Sorry you're missing out but hey, you've got a job when a lot of folks don't so you have that going for you!

Comment

Lots of folks would be happy to miss opening to have Work

Comment

My fiancée is from Dumas, and her family still resides there. The best thing to do in Dumas is leave haha

Comment

While you're there, go eat here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
              You could pick up bow hunting, so your opening weekend would start a whole month earlier!

I was gonna say....opening weekend was a month ago..

Comment

Go pheasant hunting in Knox City or Tulia. Stanfield outfitters or Tule Creek outfitters

Comment

I feel your pain, I got sent to California for the rest of the week which is the last days of getting doe in my county. Super lame

Comment

Hey man, I haven't hunted an opening weekend in 17 years. My customers don't understand the importance

Comment

Bye Felicia

Comment

Originally posted by Bort View Post
                        Hehe

Comment

Its just bothersme that you make plans with the family amd stuff and then this happens i just spent 5 months in washington this past year for work and tjought i was done for the year and would work mon- fri closer to home, good thing is company has always treated me right and always gives me incentives for projects i do

Comment

I haven’t hunted one time yet due to work and Harvey. Sucks.

Comment

Opening weekend was a month ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X