• Show
Clear All

Looking for Updates.....

Update on the hunting anyone....???

Comment

Ttt ill be there in a week

Comment

Originally posted by dvinson View Post
        Hey, I just got off the " around the campfire" section, and was questioning anyone who might have knowledge of the acorn crop near Mason, Tx or at Homer's place. I heard the trees were loaded , but they may be falling early. I would like to know if the acorns look healthy and any info you have.

Thanks DV in Henderson, TX
        I was there last weekend and the acorns are thick, but are beginning to turn brown. We hunted the river pasture and I passed on several young deer.

Comment

Originally posted by dvinson View Post
          Yep, I agree. Look forward to getting back down there every year. The wet and green years have always been better than the drought years....even when there are acorns.

D. Vinson
          dvinson this is hound PM me ur email and I will send you them pics. I tried to pm you but it said I have not posted enough to pm yet.

Comment

Hound, sent you a p.m.

Comment

Any reports from Homer Martin Ranch?

Comment

I had a many of great times at The Blockhouse Ranch. We always hunted the Horse Pasture, Cow Pasture, and High Lonesome Pastures... I would love to go back again and camp on the river. Believe it or not I still have a map of the place..

Comment

Any reports on kills from the Homer Martin Ranch? I'm a day lease hunter but have never been to this ranch. I checked out the website and it seems like a cool place. The only thing is that the gallery pics of the bucks are from 2007-09. Wonder why more recent pics haven't been posted. Anyway, I'd appreciate any updates on the place this year.

Comment

I got an from him that said next year only hogs will be day leased. They sold the deer rights to a corporation.

Comment

Too bad. Nice place and I have seen some hogs on there while hunting it.

Comment

So is this really the case? The website is still up and advertising deer hunts.

Comment

Yes it's true. No more deer hunting.

Comment

That's too bad. Really nice place to hunt and relax at.

Comment

Anyone hog hunted the place. Any updates?

Comment

cant wait for next season

Comment

Working...
                                X