Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2018-2019 Lake Whitney , Lake Aquilla hunting thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
    Got it done tonight. Many thanks to my good friend for help fending off the coyotes while we got her out. Straight through the heart, passed through the neck and the arrow went straight into the neck and lodged by the skull. Didn’t make it too far...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was just holes in its head, like when they drop in the spring. Was just weird I thought to be totally gone, vs nubs of broken antler. He posted it late last night as they where skinning it so not sure if they found anything unusual with the meat
      Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
      If it was in a fight there should be broken stubs I would think. If it shed its antlers already I would be concerned it was sick. Did your friend notice anything out of the ordinary while processing it?
      Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Without hijacking his picture without permission, just zoom in to the deers head...

Comment

Got my corn out but now i have to work tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry to hear storm. At least you'll keep them coming through your area.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
              Got my corn out but now i have to work tomorrow.

Don’t worry... send me gps coordination, I will sit your stand.............

To make sure some uninvited guest doesn’t take over.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji41]

Hi Jesse

Comment

If you see any elephants in the area, let me know.
                Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                Don’t worry... send me gps coordination, I will sit your stand.............

To make sure some uninvited guest doesn’t take over.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji41]

Hi Jesse

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful morning to be out. Hope all that made it enjoy it.

Comment

Im definitely going to enjoy when I get out next week. Hope there isn't to much traffic in and out with the holiday week. And will remember to pull my permit down from my visor to the dash so I dont get any more friendly reminders from Ranger Brisco on my window lol

Comment

Yes the rangers were out last weekend. Saw one parked next to a truck at a section when I was headed out with my doe.

Comment

They usually check/drive by when everybody is in the field out hunting in the mornings before 9AM. But I've also seen-em checking thing out around noon on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                          Yes the rangers were out last weekend. Saw one parked next to a truck at a section when I was headed out with my doe.
                          Was it setting next to a Red Ford Ranger, with a Mathews, Texas Tech and few other stickers on the back glass?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            They usually check/drive by when everybody is in the field out hunting in the mornings before 9AM. But I've also seen-em checking thing out around noon on occasion.
                            Normally I remember to pull it down from the visor, to the center of the dash in the window. However, my nephew and I got there little late and I was trying to rush in get corn thrown, blind setup and forgot to pull it

Comment

Just go here to spread some more corn,im hunting in yhe morning.

Comment

Good luck in the am storm. I'm gonna try and be out next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X