Back From The Desert: Leg II LIVE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
    It was bound to happen sooner or later. Beautiful morning but didn’t see a single deer. Gonna head to the casa and gather everything to take Steph this evening. I did a little mapping and pretty sure I’m gonna get her settled in and sneak over to that part of the NF. I used to duck hunt over there quite a bit and know my way around. I haven’t stepped foot in that part in several years, but I kind of doubt it’s changed a lot.
    Good luck this afternoon to you and Steph! be careful on the drive over...I'll be kicking this place around 2:30 or so, head over to Groveton to pick up my son, and then on to Hardin Co. for the weekend

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
      Good luck this afternoon to you and Steph! be careful on the drive over...I'll be kicking this place around 2:30 or so, head over to Groveton to pick up my son, and then on to Hardin Co. for the weekend
      I’d never leave Groveton for Hardin Co ever lol

Comment

I’d never leave Groveton for Hardin Co ever lol
        As the kids say #100! Lol

Comment

Well, I stayed home this week/weekend so I could take my grandsons for another try at a doe. We will be hunting Saturday and Sunday afternoon behind my house as all my other stuff is still no-go because of high Trinity River water... All my buddies went down south to Mirando City... I'll be heading that way about Tuesday morning. Hope the cool weather is still holding... Gonna lay down some does there over turkey day...

Comment

Steph is in and I’m headed to NF

Comment

Good luck to both of you! Be a dang shame to have to hang/skin 2 tonight!!

Comment

Goodluck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I text Steph and told her I’d be back about 45min after dark and that went over like a fart in church! So I’m on doe/ pig patrol. She has 3 big shooters that are fairly regular over where she’s hunting so hopefully she connects. If I know her though she’ll shoot the first tging that walks in with hair on it. Should be a good sit when the sub gows down.

Comment

I text Steph and told her I’d be back about 45min after dark and that went over like a fart in church! So I’m on doe/ pig patrol. She has 3 big shooters that are fairly regular over where she’s hunting so hopefully she connects. If I know her though she’ll shoot the first tging that walks in with hair on it. Should be a good sit when the sub gows down.
                    Forgiveness not permission! Can't blame you though....now if it was a day or two before you left for another hitch it might be worth it.

Comment

Red, I realize that you're still young and still learning... but DANG IT MAN, you don't do that!! When you get a little older, you'll know the less you say, the better off you're likely to be... Now if she asked when you'd pick her up... you could probably get away with, "look for me when you see me comin'..."

Comment

I hope its cooler over that way than the west side. After my little hike I've had to shed a layer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

He got awful quiet! No telling what she promised him if he didn't go to the big woods, he might be wrestling around in a ground blind right now.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                            He got awful quiet! No telling what she promised him if he didn't go to the big woods, he might be wrestling around in a ground blind right now.
                            Assuming I can get her drunk’d up on a couple of those Razoo’s bloody mary’s that’s for later. I’ve been shedding layers and swatting these **** lady bugs! I look like a tweaker in the marsh!

Haven’t seen a thing yet but the shadows are gettylong and it’s starting to cool off a but.

Comment

Seems fitting for this hunt so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

6er just popped out

Comment

Working...
                                X