Heck yes!!

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats buddy!
        You put the time in and it pays off.
        That's an awesome buck!!

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job and congrats Rojo. You and ole Garguy called it this week would be the time to make it happen.

Comment

I know you're probably eatin' some of Grandma GarGuy's vitt'ls right now, but y'all get the tape on that rascal and post 'em up!!

Comment

Nice job

Comment

Some better pics.

I stopped by GarGuy’s with full intentions of having lunch and going home to skin a deer... Then he showed me pictures of a deer and said, “Go hunt him if you want to.” So that’s where I’m headed. No idea if I’ll have signal there or not, but I’ll update if I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I NEED BETTER FRIENDS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Make it a 2 for 2 kinda day. Them lil ones need some fresh back strap with biscuits and gravy for breakfast

Comment

Good Gawd what a buck!! No history with the deer?

Comment

congrats

Comment

“There’s probably some wasp in that stand. Better take some spray.”

-Steve Barclay November 2018

HOLY COW!!!! Full disclosure... I’m allergic to wasp!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                            Good Gawd what a buck!! No history with the deer?
                            No sir, no history unless it was him I saw on a doe yesterday and there’s a good chance it was. I saw his frame and just assumed it was Sox (Big 8 that I posted a daylight pic of).

I’m set up, all the wasp are dead or real sick (God please let this be the case) and I’m ready to roll. GG is taking his wife after, get this... HER FIRST DEER EVER!!! This set up is ridiculously similar to where I’ve been hunting in Cherokee Co. It’s a big grown up hay field with a thicket and creek being the east boarder. 150yds to the south inside the woodline he has a feed pen and corn pile there. Food plot and a feeder in the North East corner. I have some history here. The biggest typical I’ve ever seen with a bow in my hand was here a few years ago. It was a deer they never got on camera until the next year and his name was Tippy. The year I saw him he was a net B&C typical.

Pretty exciting to be back in GG country. My job and my Cherokee Co deer lease have kept me out of this neck of the woods for quite some time. Hopefully Mrs. Carla knocks down a biggin. I definitely wouldn’t mind double dipping but I’m ok with it of I don’t lol

Comment

Good luck buddy.
                              Like I said before you go from Zero to Hero.
                              There ain't no in between. Lol

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Wasps are crazy this year. Cleaned my blinds twice so far. I’m allergic as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X