Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear recommendations

I’m looking to get some gear recommendations on a few items:

1- I’m looking to get out of a strap release and into a hand held. I’m a lefty if that makes a difference.

2- looking for thoughts on a multi pin slider 3-4 pin.

3- bino harness for Leupold Acadia 10x42

4-left hand appendix holster glock 19
    Last edited by BLACKFINTURKEY; 11-10-2018, 04:35 PM.

Sitka Bino bivy is my favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MBG multi pin sliders are awesome. I have the Pure 75 with 3 pins.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I'm a lefty too.
          1. I shoot a Carter Chocolate Lite and Chocolate Addiction. I like it because when stand hunting I can clip it to my D-loop when I nock an arra so my bow is ready to shoot. ...no clipping onto string or loop after picking up the bow, or having to unclip to set the bow down after holding and and not shooting.
          2.My eyes are getting older so I opted for a single pin slider... mulitple pens were so close together, they interfered with each other. I switched to a HHA Kingpin with the dovetail mount and 0.19" optic pin. I added a 4X magnifier and MAN what a difference!!
          3. I opted for smaller optics here. My favorite is my Leica 10X25 binos. I also have a pair of 9X25 Leupold binos too. both are good, but the Leica's are just a tad better. I hang them around my neck like normal, then put them in my shirt pocket (right hand pocket for a lefty, but either will work). No harness needed...
          4. I have tried several, but perfer the Crossbreed IWB. I do have a couple from the guy that used to be on here... can't remember his company or screen name, but his name is Danny... I actually prefer them, but I guess he's not around any longer... guess he got into some "issues" with others, but I never had a problem.

Hope this helps.
          Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            I'm a lefty too.
            1. I shoot a Carter Chocolate Lite and Chocolate Addiction. I like it because when stand hunting I can clip it to my D-loop when I nock an arra so my bow is ready to shoot. ...no clipping onto string or loop after picking up the bow, or having to unclip to set the bow down after holding and and not shooting.
            2.My eyes are getting older so I opted for a single pin slider... mulitple pens were so close together, they interfered with each other. I switched to a HHA Kingpin with the dovetail mount and 0.19" optic pin. I added a 4X magnifier and MAN what a difference!!
            3. I opted for smaller optics here. My favorite is my Leica 10X25 binos. I also have a pair of 9X25 Leupold binos too. both are good, but the Leica's are just a tad better. I hang them around my neck like normal, then put them in my shirt pocket (right hand pocket for a lefty, but either will work). No harness needed...
            4. I have tried several, but perfer the Crossbreed IWB. I do have a couple from the guy that used to be on here... can't remember his company or screen name, but his name is Danny... I actually prefer them, but I guess he's not around any longer... guess he got into some "issues" with others, but I never had a problem.

Hope this helps.
            Good luck.
            Thanks that helps a lot.

I’ll look into the releases
            I’ve had a single pin slider and liked it not sure what I’m going to do yet.
            As far as th binos go I got these as a gift so I’d really like to get a nice bivy/harness probably go with stika.

And I currently have a crossbreed IWB for my 19 but I do like to appendix carry also.

Thank you for your input!

Comment

Any more recommendations on releases?

Comment

Working...
              X