No announcement yet.

2018 LBJ Grasslands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone out today? Looks like a beautiful day!

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
      Anyone out today? Looks like a beautiful day!
      not today but wish i was ill be out there camping saturday and sunday try and do all day sits guessing the rut is on might rain thursday and friday and 33 degrees saturday morning should be a good one

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Daily double

Had a two-fer this morning. Deer were moving like crazy at first light up until about 830am. Everything said don’t go today, but couldn’t help myself.
          Last edited by jljjdye; 11-06-2018, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Won’t let me upload pics. I think the HDR was on my camera and it doesn’t like it

Comment

I can send pics to someone if they would be willing to post

Comment

Originally posted by jljjdye View Post
                Had a two-fer this morning. Deer were moving like crazy at first light up until about 830am. Everything said don’t go today, but couldn’t help myself.
                You shot 2 bucks?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, one over 13 and one spike. 2 bucks. You make it sound as if I did something wrong
                  Last edited by jljjdye; 11-06-2018, 02:57 PM.

Comment

940 453 3227 send them i'll post

Comment

Got it covered. Troy is getting them for me. Thanks

Comment

Got it covered. Troy is getting them for me. Thanks
                        Congrats brother! Beautiful bucks!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, one over 13 and one spike. 2 bucks. You make it sound as if I did something wrong
                          I was surprised. I work hard to see one lol. What exactly made you feel that way? Seemed like a pretty straightforward question. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Rich my apologies Just going through something totally unrelated. I just got lucky today. They were all moving right where I set up. Thanks Troy. Appreciate it

Comment

Rich my apologies Just going through something totally unrelated. I just got lucky today. They were all moving right where I set up.
                              What did you kill them with?

Comment

Funny thing. Pulled up at a totally different unit this morn about 530. Car parked with a guy getting ready. I went up and talked to him and asked what general direction he was going to be in so I don’t spoil his hunt. He told me where and it was a stones throw from the only climbing tree I knew of. I wished him luck and bailed to another unit I hunted last year. Barely got to the tree by first light and before I was even ready there were deer all over me. Turned out to be a pretty cool hunt

Comment

Working...
                                X