This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    No, you are supposed to blame it on penalties, officiating, etc. They won't lose, just run out of time

No no you and i are supposed to tell him the officials are hosing OU in favor of Tech

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      No no you and i are supposed to tell him the officials are hosing OU in favor of Tech

Not happening that way though. Tech had a guy that should’ve been tossed for targeting. OU has a guy that should’ve been tossed for throwing a punch. Both still in the game 🤷🏼*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
        Not happening that way though. Tech had a guy that should’ve been tossed for targeting. OU has a guy that should’ve been tossed for throwing a punch. Both still in the game ����*♂️

No no you and i are supposed to tell him the officials are hosing Tech in favor of OU

No worries....I am equal opportunity poster with no skin in the game.. Yall just tell me which one I need to say.

Comment

Love some offense about now.

Geaux Tigahs!

Comment

Should’ve thrown the flag there. I don’t know why they didn’t.

Comment

Attaway! Pick! Way to go D!

Geaux Tigahs!

Comment

Looks like Tua threw his first interception. Reminds me of that movie "If it bleeds we can kill it"

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                  Attaway! Pick! Way to go D!

Geaux Tigahs!
                  Looks like it’s just you and me here tonight!
                  Good one so far.

Comment

Can a 4 loss team be ranked? Asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                      Looks like Tua threw his first interception. Reminds me of that movie "If it bleeds we can kill it"
                      "Predator." Don't disagree.

Comment

Comment

Had hoped to see more of Irv this half.

Comment

I like OC Ensminger, generally, but this TD is on him for that drop-back call at our own goal line before punt.

Comment

OU/Tech is like watching jv football compared to Bama/Geaux, the gap is widening.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                OU/Tech is like watching jv football compared to Bama/Geaux, the gap is widening.
                                smh. Tiger fans think Joe Burrow is the next coming of Joe Namath lol. He's terrible. Alabama, well they are the best team.

Comment

Working...
                                X