FM 1077 out Bandera way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FM 1077 out Bandera way

May have a chance to hunt somewhere out this way. Can anyone give me some intel on the roads from the flooding? I’m sure there’s plenty whitetail, any exotics out that way? An old friend is taking me I didn’t want to ask too many questions. Thanks for any input

Haven’t been there in 5 years but used to hunt it quite a bit. There are axis in that area.

Comment

Don’t know where FM 1077 is but the roads to Bandera are fine. Lots of axis around town and along the river. Fallow as well.

Comment

Sounds great guys. I’ve asked and he said there are axis. Apparently it isn’t real far out of town but not sure exactly. Not sure of the size of the place or anything . An axis doe would be great a buck would be awesome

Comment

Fm 1077 real close to town and Flying L ranch. Roads out here are all good

Comment

Not bad unless you were trying to get from Bandera Highway to hwy 27 by Center Point.
            Attached Files

Comment

Dang that looks bad

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                Dang that looks bad
                It looked pretty recent when we came by this afternoon (did not drive across) Road signs closing the road were up. Didn't see anyone so assuming everyone got out ok. This was the only low water crossing problem we encountered.

Comment

Bump for any more info

Comment

1077 is just south of Town, the road is good not subject to much flooding, a few game ranch’s out that way. So there are a few exotics running around, and lots of whitetail and pigs.

Comment

Thanks for the info JRB.

Comment

How about the restaurants in town? I’ve gotten mixed reviews on OST? Any more input is appreciated

Comment

Busby's BBQ is good too.

Comment

Thanks 4x

Comment

Roads will be fine. 1077 doesn't flood hardly ever like was mentioned earlier. I've been hunting close to the state park down 1077 a ways at the same place for 20+ years (since I was a kid). We have lots of whitetail and pigs.

Not axis where we are at but probably because our elevation is pretty high.

If you are in town this weekend go to the Bloody Mary party in town Saturday morning at Mansfield park. Good time and it's free my friends family started drinking Bloody Marys in town a long time ago and decided to provide them for the whole town and they've been doing it for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X