My first attempt with a thumb release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first attempt with a thumb release

Ordered a Truball Max Pro 4 and tried it out today. It’s not a real expensive one but wanted to try this before a $200+ dollar one...

Think I’m gonna like it!! Went to Texins at Elm Fork and the Trinity is down but it was muddy as all get out. Didn’t take my archery tool box back there due to all the mud and wasn’t sure if I could get a golf cart in there. Should’ve...

Anyway, with the thumb release I’m hitting 2-3” right compared to my Scott Silverhorn hook release. The Truball is a caliper that opens both sides. Gonna go back tomorrow and move my sight right and give it a whirl.

That's what I got back in 2012 Mike. They are pretty good. I alternate back and forth from my glove release to the thumb release. Makes me focus more on what I'm doing.

Comment

Man. I would never change something that was working during the middle of the season.

Comment

I tried one of those Max 4 releases once and I hate that mechanism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
          Man. I would never change something that was working during the middle of the season.
          It’ll all be good by next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
            It’ll all be good by next weekend.

Atta boy! I ain't skeered either. Done it a bunch a times. Adapt, and over come.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              Atta boy! I ain't skeered either. Done it a bunch a times. Adapt, and over come.
              Yup

Comment

Got one earlier this year and really like it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was shooting a Stanislawski Drop Tine for about 6 years. Got a Spot Hogg Friday Night Delight and I love it!

Comment

Working...
                  X