NRA>smeti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRA>smeti

Maybe their Anti-NRA has had an affect on their sales!

Comment

Per the link-

“In 2017 the company posted net income of about $15 million on net sales of $639 million, it said in a regulatory filing. A year earlier, Yeti had net income of $49 million on net sales of $819 million.”

When you lose 25% of your revenue in a year then push for IBO, you are saying we are cashing out, we are done....

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
        I thought we decided they were not anti NRA?!?! Did they not renegotiate contracts with multiple outlets with the same arrangement they had the NRA?

Comment

I'm not sure how its not worse for yeti. RTIC sells virtually the same stuff for far cheaper and YETI alienated many of its core users when it made a move seen as anti NRA. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
            I thought we decided they were not anti NRA?!?! Did they not renegotiate contracts with multiple outlets with the same arrangement they had the NRA?
            The outcome of that mess really boils down to how easily you are triggered. And yes they did the same thing to most 501c3's they were giving to. The agency I work for being one of them.

Comment

I would like to know how the heck their net income is only $15 million on net sales of $639? I know they spend a lot on marketing but with the cost of those coolers you would think profit margins would be much higher!!

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
              Per the link-

“In 2017 the company posted net income of about $15 million on net sales of $639 million, it said in a regulatory filing. A year earlier, Yeti had net income of $49 million on net sales of $819 million.”

When you lose 25% of your revenue in a year then push for IBO, you are saying we are cashing out, we are done....

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                The outcome of that mess really boils down to how easily you are triggered. And yes they did the same thing to most 501c3's they were giving to. The agency I work for being one of them.
                Remember Yeti coming out and stating " We support the NRA and the 2nd Amendment" ?

Ya, me either.

Comment

Good for them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flint knapper View Post
                    LoL. Market Cap of $1.6B. They aiiiight.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Good for them!!!
                      Right?!? From a small start up to over $600,000,000 per year in sales. Crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                        I would like to know how the heck their net income is only $15 million on net sales of $639? I know they spend a lot on marketing but with the cost of those coolers you would think profit margins would be much higher!!
                        Or they paid out excessive exec bonuses as part of the ownership package...

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                          Right?!? From a small start up to over $600,000,000 per year in sales. Crazy.
                          Not really, crazy is UA... that’s crazy

Comment

The NRA thing did it for me.
                            Been buying RTIC instead.
                            Had a $3,000 order last month which would have normally been Yeti.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                              Or they paid out excessive exec bonuses as part of the ownership package...

It could be that orrrrrrrrr it could
                              be that their expenses are higher due to not taking short cuts like much of their competition.

And before the haters ask yes I have RTIC and others coolers and there is a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X