Beck Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beck Boots

Thinking about getting some Beck boots. Was curious if anyone has bought a pair recently and how they like them. I cant really find anything bad about them except one post on here that said they went down hill after the old man passed.

I have one pair with the Beck Tech soles. Took getting them very wet to get the fit just right. Most people that been customers for years say they were better before they sold out.

Comment

Thanks for the feed back. I guess the same could be said before most stuff before it's sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Thayden2 View Post
        Thanks for the feed back. I guess the same could be said before most stuff before it's sold.
        I’ve been using beck for over 40 years. My family longer then that. Quality hasn’t changed with the different generations IMO. Custom Boots will always only be as good as the components you specify.

They have moved to keeping more production line boots in stock.

If you want another option Tim Bishop in NM is great option, and hell of a hunter also

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
          I’ve been using beck for over 40 years. My family longer then that. Quality hasn’t changed with the different generations IMO. Custom Boots will always only be as good as the components you specify.

They have moved to keeping more production line boots in stock.

If you want another option Tim Bishop in NM is great option, and hell of a hunter also
          Good to know. Thanks

Comment

Crippled more men than polio

Comment

Originally posted by Chapo View Post
              Hahahahahaha

Comment

Spit me coffee out when I read this. Out of curiosity, why don’t you care for them?

Comment

Their fit and construction is not very good at all.

Comment

Mine never fit worth a darn. My Leddy’s are great, but their wait time and price have both gotten outrageous. I got measured over at American Boot Co in Amarillo a few weeks back. We’ll see how they fit, but the price is good and Giovanni knows what he’s talking about. Hope to have mine finished in next couple of weeks.

Comment

Their fit and construction is not very good at all.
                      I’ve had probably 10 pairs in last 40 years. Never an issue.

Comment

Working...
                      X