Pending 2nd Draw.... Arg you are killing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pending 2nd Draw.... Arg you are killing me

Man I only have a couple more chances and then it looks like the Day lease for me...

Same here my boys got drawn for mad island management deer, but wife and didn’t get nothing. Didn’t pay for aransas National Wildlife in Time for archery so day lease for her and I.

Comment

Pending 2nd draw seems to be what wife and I have seen past 6 years, boys have been lucky drawn every year. But glad it’s them over us, she and I will have plenty of time to hunt when boys fly the nest.

Comment

Same here. I never win anything.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup, wife and I are pending 2nd draw for the CHAP, Would take a miracle to get in. East lake in the Valley exotic category shows application received, whatever that means.

Comment

Waiting on 2nd draw for chap too. I guess it's not happening this year. Wait. Still mule deer to go.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
              Yup, wife and I are pending 2nd draw for the CHAP, Would take a miracle to get in. East lake in the Valley exotic category shows application received, whatever that means.

Same here on Chaparral, and Aransas. Mine are showing application received on all other applications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

1 out of 17 so far

3 pending 2nd draw out,of the 17

5 still have not drawn

Probably apply for a few of the Big Time Texas Hunts and donate a little more money to the state

Comment

Working...
                X