No announcement yet.

Dove Opener Bang Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super nice shotguns guys. I don't bird hunt but love to shoot skeet. I need to buy me a shotgun. love the o/u.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
      Love the wood grain on it
      Love the wood on that, looking a berreta onyx, just so I can get a fancy piece of wood on it.

Comment

I just take the Ol and let her jump out from a bush and ugly them to death. Only problem is if they are too close she tears them up real bad.
        Now if'n she don't go I'll have to reply on the ol black death Benelli M1 super 90 12ga.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          Sbe II with my bird dawg [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          Fine looking retreiver you've got there.

Comment

Mine
            1978 12ga Remmy 1100(top)
            1974 20ga Browning Citori(middle)
            1978 12ga Browning Citori(bottom)

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
              Nice looking gun. I have a Yildiz 28ga that has some really nice wood on it as well. I'll probably take it out for the dove opener this year instead of my Beretta SPII 12ga.

****, I guess. That's gorgeous wood. Did you have to go through a bunch of them to find that one. Or just lucky and that was the one they had. That's seriously good looking.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                Would you buy it again? I have looked at them, just havent pulled the trigger just yet.

I bought one this morning after thinking about it for 2 years. Ha. They're on sale at Academy right now, and definitely look at a few for wood quality. The NRH store had 3 20s, and the wood went from ruler straight grain to some of the prettiest figure I've seen.

A friend let me borrow his 20 on a Kansas pheasant huntrhis year is what pushed me over the edge.

Comment

Working...
                X