E Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E Bike

Anyone riding an Electric mountain bike? If so, what kind? Use for hunting? Pros/cons? Any input from those that actually own one.

Bueller? Bueller?

Comment

Just buy one and give us a review

Comment

My pops just got one and loves it. I'll see if I can get the info from him.

Comment

While I don't own one, I have ridden QuietKat bikes and really liked them. I also had a long talk with one of the guys from QuietKat and they really care about the bikes and their quality. I would buy one if I had the need for them anymore like I used to when I lived out West.

Comment

e-bike experience - RadPower out of Seattle - RadRover

I just bought a RadRover from Rad Power Bikes - www.radpowerbikes.com.

I did some research and feel like this is one of the best out there for the price. They are not the cheapest I have seen but I like the quality and features. It has both Pedal Assist (so you can still get some exercise) and throttle. It is powered by a 750Watt rear wheel motor. It is a Fat Tire bike (4" wide tires) and handles off road really well. Although most of my experience has been on gravel trails so not sure how well it would handle grassy areas.

I would caution you though, the prices are going to increase because of the Tariffs, so if you purchase one do so before next Thursday when the 25% Tariffs kick in.

Send me a private message if you want to talk, too much to write.

Les (aka Pops)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4844.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.1 KB
ID:	24550302Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4843.jpg
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	24550303Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4841.jpg
Size:	160.5 KB
ID:	24550304

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I spoke to the folks at Rad today. Pretty impressed with the info. Looks like an rad rover is in my future.

Comment

That looks like a great way to quietly get back and forth to the stand without getting your heart rate up and sweating through your clothes. (that's why I quit doing it on a regular bike after a few tries.)

Comment

I thought that this was talked about in the past as to IF you can use it on public land . IF so I think that would be great you could get into some very back areas where people will not go .

I rode a Electric dirt bike last fall WOW amazing how far they have come . Silly costly though but it was crazy fast a ton of power . KTM version

Whats some thing like that cost ?

The tech on electric powered vehicles is getting better every year .

Comment

I have 2 of them-both Sondors originals- 1 black, 1 yellow. Pic enclosed.
                      My purpose was of course ease of use and towing or back packing stuff into trail accessible areas without wearing myself out. We hunt in Texas--sweating is not an option we can quit but we can control as much as possible.
                      Plus I'm getting older, have arthritis in both hips, can't walk as far and carry as much as I can on the bike.
                      Baskets, trailers, batteries and tires are your biggest ongoing expense once the bike is bought.
                      Sondors aren't the best or most expensive but they'll do.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I think the rad mini is pretty cool-could fold up easy and stow in the bed of the truck with the rest of your gear

Comment

What happens if you ride way back in the woods on one of those and then shoot a big deer. Could it pull it out or would you have to drag it out and walk back in to get the bike?

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                            What happens if you ride way back in the woods on one of those and then shoot a big deer. Could it pull it out or would you have to drag it out and walk back in to get the bike?
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	9012C03C-02D6-4946-A7AC-D1483D173306.jpeg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	24550443

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                              I spoke to the folks at Rad today. Pretty impressed with the info. Looks like an rad rover is in my future.
                              Not sure if they still have it but check to see if they still have the sign up for a $50 credit towards your 1st purchase of a Rad Power bike (welcome-11).

If not I am sure they still have the refer a friend promotion which gets us both $50 on an Amazon Card - https://www.radpowerbikes.com/pages/..._hsmi=60824769

Comment

Working...
                              X