5th Wheel Clean up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5th Wheel Clean up

The 5th wheel has been sitting for a couple of years and is about to go back into use. What, when accompanied by the correct amount of elbow grease, is the best soap / solvent / etc. to clean the exterior.
    Attached Files

I use a little bit of Clorox in mine, Test a little spot and you will see a difference

Comment

Originally posted by legolas View Post
      I use a little bit of Clorox in mine, Test a little spot and you will see a difference
      Just water and bleach?

Comment

Simple Green will take it off without compromising the finish. Bleach will remove the wax and other sealers that prevent the elements from breaking down the fiberglass. Lots of elbow grease there hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

100 percent Clorox then all your problems will disappear wash off with a water hose after drink a beer

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            Simple Green will take it off without compromising the finish. Bleach will remove the wax and other sealers that prevent the elements from breaking down the fiberglass. Lots of elbow grease there hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            This.

Comment

Simple green works great

Comment

I used to clean RV's when I was working part time on my off days. Voom Cleaner was the best I've found for black streaks and bugs. Simple Green was next if I ran out of Voom. SG took a little more elbow grease. You can get Voom from Amazon. I was buying it from a well known Camping retailer (witch I will not mention) before Amazon was born.

Comment

Power washer is your best friend here

Comment

Power washer and some Dawn!

Comment

Power washer with a spiral power tip.
                      If you want to try some soap you can..but a power washer will win the day for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X