My second biggest bass, 7lbs 6ounces. Waterbody record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Heck of a toad. Congrats

Comment

Outstanding, where at?

pray for rain

Comment

everything kayak

Picked up my first yak today after tons of research. Went with the Jackson Cuda 12! Very excited to join the kayak fishing world.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                Picked up my first yak today after tons of research. Went with the Jackson Cuda 12! Very excited to join the kayak fishing world.

Nice water sled. Hit me up sometime. I’m always looking for guys to go with. It’s a blast hanging a big bass off the yak

Comment

Bet your going to love that Cuda. I've had one for several years now and it is a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by OS_BRANDON View Post
                    This one straight hammered my frog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Did you breach the double digits with that one?

Comment

Ttt

Comment

everything kayak

Fished past couple weekends but only catching a few small ones in rivers. I'm really enjoying the kayak game. I'm ready to take it to the bay.

Last edited by James; 06-06-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

What river is that? Been trying to get back to my old stomping grounds. The Blanco/SanMarcos river. Caught many good fish out there. Several good small mouth too

Comment

My boy loves it!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Got out on Brushy Creek Lake Park this weekend at about 6:30am.

I caught 6 total in the 1st hour up at the dam end. 2 decent fish one 18" and one 19".

After the 1st hour, I paddled up toward the sports fields. Managed to run the kayak up onto a partially submerged log and got ejected. Never dumped the kayak over, but I did end up in the water. I lost my cell phone (as I was taking photos and too lazy to put it away). Luckily this time I had had put my wallet and keys into my float box. I use a raised seat and it happened far faster than I could react.

Tip of the hat to the jogger that came down to the waters edge to take a photo of my fat *** struggling to get back into the kayak. I appreciate that you did not waste my time by asking me if I was OK or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                                Got out on Brushy Creek Lake Park this weekend at about 6:30am.

I caught 6 total in the 1st hour up at the dam end. 2 decent fish one 18" and one 19".

After the 1st hour, I paddled up toward the sports fields. Managed to run the kayak up onto a partially submerged log and got ejected. Never dumped the kayak over, but I did end up in the water. I lost my cell phone (as I was taking photos and too lazy to put it away). Luckily this time I had had put my wallet and keys into my float box. I use a raised seat and it happened far faster than I could react.

Tip of the hat to the jogger that came down to the waters edge to take a photo of my fat *** struggling to get back into the kayak. I appreciate that you did not waste my time by asking me if I was OK or anything.

Dang man, sorry to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                                X