No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The price of Bitcoin could reach $100,000 in 2018, says analyst who correctly forecast last year's price rise
    Kay Van-Petersen, an analyst at the London-based Saxo Bank, said the digital currency could hit between $50,000 and $100,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Dear Lord,

Please keep Justin Sun off of Twitter while TRX bounces back.

Thanks,
      Neck
      Amen

Comment

Good video on past dips

Is the crypto market crashing today or is it just a market dip? While we are not quite in a cryptocurrency market crash today the crypto market is in a corre...
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          What do you consider success?
          Let's see. Quit job and moved to Belize, New F250, Used Four wheeler, Round of golf for two friend, or a fishing trip to Panama. Just a general statement of anything that was bought with profits.

Comment

Dallas Mavericks accepting bitcoin...well Cuban says you'll be able to buy Mav tickets with bitcoin shortly...

Comment

You will be able to buy tickets to Dallas Mavericks games shortly....so says Cuban.

Batman Cash
              @13ac0n_
              Replying to @mcuban
              Mark, when will I be able to purchase Mavs tickets with bitcoin?

Mark Cuban

@mcuban
              Next season.

9:18 PM - Jan 15, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
                Let's see. Quit job and moved to Belize, New F250, Used Four wheeler, Round of golf for two friend, or a fishing trip to Panama. Just a general statement of anything that was bought with profits.
                I would think anything that outperforms the standard markets would be considered a success. I have a large amount of money under management and nothing comes close to the returns Ive experienced since I got involved in Crypto in Aug. My only regret is not putting in more. I was initially going to drop $50k into it but both my sons talked me out of it and I only went in with $10k. That $10k is close to $50k now.... sure wish I would not have listened to my sons and went in with what I wanted to. Oh well, Im reloading at these prices for the run that will happen at some point this year.

Comment

Im glad I waited the longest to rebuy Ripple. I bought some at .91 and there a larger amount at .88. Nice run up today. Tron is making things look really good for me again. In the future I will continue to take profits as I see fit.

Comment

sold some tron for +70% gains, moved over to ripple at 1.30
                    Last edited by topshot; 01-17-2018, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Anyone done any research on cloud mining...like Hashflare?

Skinny

Comment

RKC on Cryptopia followed Bitcoin down but hasnt rebound like Bitcoin did. Ive been picking up more of it at the sub $2.00 range. Lowest was 1.69.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Anyone done any research on cloud mining...like Hashflare?

Skinny
                          CryptoNick on YouTube is big on it. I started to get set up hashflare.io but never continued.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            RKC on Cryptopia followed Bitcoin down but hasnt rebound like Bitcoin did. Ive been picking up more of it at the sub $2.00 range. Lowest was 1.69.
                            That site looks pretty complicated

Comment

crypto nick is a hack....and bitconnect scammer....

ya'll need to see Doug Polk's videos on all those guys.. he exposes them for what they are..and destroys them and is pretty funny doing it.

Last edited by systemnt; 01-17-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                crypto nick is a hack....and bitconnect scammer....

ya'll need to see Doug Polk's videos on all those guys.. he exposes them for what they are..and destroys them and is pretty funny doing it.

https://youtu.be/upPmNzcqFkU

Man that’s crazy!

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X