Stretching the legs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stretching the legs

Instead of going to the gym this morning and doing legs I decided to go out to the in-laws and walk the mountains with the bow. I broke two arrows lost one killed a couple of rabbits. I didn't realized how much more work I need in my conditioning and getting my gear situated. As I plan on doing an over the counter mule deer hunt next year DIY Style with the recurve. As this goes on I'll start packing in staying the night and trying out some lightweight camping gear. But also I would be trying to shoot pigs during the day. Maybe jumping them up at water holes or at feeders. Then I would pack back Camp back up and then hike back to the truck. Anyways today I did find the bull that went missing a year-and-a-half ago probably painting or something do something cool with it but my pack was definitely heavier coming out.

Taking a break.

Made it! In friggin snake boots at that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DWA; 07-03-2017, 03:12 PM.

I bet it weighs 15 lbs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a fun day!! Congrats on the rabbit!! I've got a handful of squirrels but no bunnies yet.

Comment

Good exercise! Congrats on the rabbit

Comment

Well, you know why he went missing now!!!!

Congrats on the bunnies!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sounds like an awesome outing there and congrats on the rabbit's, those are some small targets. I like the setup you have there too, looks like a quiver mounted to the pack?

Comment

Man! I missed this thread (probably because I was at the beach... what a terrible life, I know )

Nice adventure. I am a big fan of just packing around somewhere and doing some hunting/fishing. I hadn't done a lot of it over the past couple years as I got lazy... and well, in the wrong kinda shape. Now that I am back in shape, I'll be doing a lot more of this kinda stuff to. Actually a couple weeks ago, I did some hiking around a nearby urban area with my fly rod.

Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
              X