Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aransas 2016

Here is the info I have for the Aransas Archery hunt
    Fee will remain the same 65.00 for 9 day archery hunt. Hunt dates are October 1 thru 9. Scout days September 24 and 25.

IBEP class and bonus scouting for those taking the class or who already have IBEP certification is September 10 and 11.

If you have questions please contact me 361-222-1151 Danny

Permits should be available thru kinsal in a week or so.

Comment

Ok just spoke with refuge personal about archery permits. Kinsal went live this morning with permits and refuge is putting up a link to kinsal today.

Comment

Link is now activated. just did my rifle dates. They are paid for and permits received. This year Youth hunters are FREE. I will be taking my 15 year old.

Last edited by Timemachine; 07-28-2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

whats the age limit for youth? My son is only 7 yrs I guess i should call

Edit:

Glad I saw this got my son a permit
          Last edited by yanta61; 07-28-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yanta61 View Post
            whats the age limit for youth? My son is only 7 yrs I guess i should call

Edit:

Glad I saw this got my son a permit
            Glad to hear it. This is a memory building event!

Comment

I will contact you later with some helpful info

Comment

Gonna go out on a limb and say Achery must be sold out casue the link for that permit purchase is no longer up. Rifle hunts still listed.

Comment

It is not sold out. I had trouble finding the archery side as well then it came up I don't know what I did different but it just appeared the 4th try.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddle Tramp View Post
                    It is not sold out. I had trouble finding the archery side as well then it came up I don't know what I did different but it just appeared the 4th try.
                    It is back up again....AGGGGG! I am so confused!

Comment

I need to get back out there and try it again. It's been a few years but I think I'm ready to feed the skeeters again. Danny how was the hunt last year?

Comment

Dont know I hunted Kansas

Comment

That's awesome. Do any good? Did jj and the boys hunt aransas?

Comment

Last year I got a old 6 and a doe. JJ and the boys hunted the refuge believe they did good.

Comment

Good luck - not going to be able to make it again this year......keep us posted on how it goes - and pics of the big one....bet there will be hardly no sketters.......not ! wouldn't that be great....maybe a cool front will make it down and keep them at bay.....every year there are more trophy bucks that die of old age at Aransas than are killed.... there are some good ones in that place..... may a big one walk slowly up and stand broad side at 20 yards....... do what you do.....

Comment

Working...
                              X