Trump's speech at the UN - wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
    That was a call out to a bully and a violator of human rights of the worst kind. You deal with him differently than you deal with a rational person.

This...no respect or title used because none is deserved. I read it as purposeful disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      Sure, and I totally agree, he's a bully. However, my parents didn't raise me to say mean names to a bully to get him to stop. They told me to knock the bully out. It worked backed then just fine.

Again, I don't disagree with the points made in the speech.

Trumps not far from throwing that knock out punch.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        I'm Proud to call him my PRESIDENT... I haven't felt this since Reagan..
        The only people offended by his statements are the ones that should be offended for the exact reasons he stated... We know who you are..
        Maybe some need to re think their mindset..
        If anyone is offended by anything that he said today then they are part of the problem..

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Sure, and I totally agree, he's a bully. However, my parents didn't raise me to say mean names to a bully to get him to stop. They told me to knock the bully out. It worked backed then just fine.

Again, I don't disagree with the points made in the speech.
          How do you punch out a bully that's hiding halfway across the world from you ?

Comment

I like Trump belittling Kim by calling him Rocket Man! We just refer to Kim as Ping Pong around here, 'cause his real name is hard to pronounce in Texan...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              If anyone is offended by anything that he said today then they are part of the problem..
              agreed

Comment

I will happily pay taxes towards the cost of the wheelbarrow Trump needs to carry his balls in.

That speech gave me goosebumps.

Comment

John McCain calls Kim "the crazy fat kid" - I like that one too.

Comment

Benjamin Netanyahu said that President Trumps speach was the best speach that he has heard, at a UN function, in 30 years. I agree.. I've always had great respect for Mr. Netanyahu..

Comment

Haven't been a huge fan but all I can say is.................Well done Mr President.

DJ

Comment

Trump IS MY president!

Comment

A strongly worded letter

We got tomahawk missiles, stealth bombers, and the largest every conventional bomb at our disposal. I think any of those would deliver a good punch, at each and every one of the norks missile sites.

Shoot I bet a B-52 could evade the norks 1950's radar...

Comment

Haven't seen the speech yet, but from the comments so far it sounded like a good one! BDT!

Comment

Ask Osama..

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                                I will happily pay taxes towards the cost of the wheelbarrow Trump needs to carry his balls in.
                                You just broke the internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X