Would the feds arrest you if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would the feds arrest you if

You owned property where armed trespassers were crossing and you shot them?

Probably the better question would be why in hell dont our BP or military kill these folks as they step on to our land?
    These are not "dreamers" they are an invading force with weapons

Comment

If you can articulate a credible fear and don't shoot them in the back you are good to go legally.

Comment

Maybe they're just hog-doggers.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
          Oh well in that case..................

Comment

No hogs there

Comment

It's not the Feds catching up to me that I would be worried about

Comment

solo buscando a mi perro

Comment

Put a bounty on them like they did with wolves. $1000 an ear should bring out enough hunters to solve the problem for a few years.

Comment

I'm from the rio grande valley, a lot of times these guys coming up have back packs with solar panels built into them so that the suppliers in Mexico can keep a gps tracker powered up to know where their "backpack" is at all times. Sure you can win the battle with the guy walking on private land, but it might start a war with the guys already on this side who were waiting to pick him up. Mexico is dangerous I wish we would have some of our troops re-stationed from the sandbox to down there to fight those cartels.

I also worked in the oilfield around Laredo, carrizo springs near Mexico. We used to joke that from the top of the rig you could see Mexico, these cartel guys would drive up to different rig locations and jump out with ak's and fill up their diesel trucks and keep going, no one was stupid enough to argue with them out there during a night shift over company diesel. Border patrol helicopters were constantly flying over head chasing suv's down these dirt roads miles into private land. One of the guys on the flowback unit was out looking for arrowheads one day and came across a human skull, femur,vertebrae, Sheriff came out and just put it all in a big brown paper bag with no name on it,"we get a couple of these a month, sometimes one a week." He said

One of the reasons I quit was because a company man was shot to death about 3-5miles from our location. It was on a dead end road with a T at the end. He was alone on his location on one side of the T, we were on the other side of it. They figured he had some perdium money to hand out to he crew, took his truck laptop everything they could get their hands on. We Heard about it a few days later. Towards the middle of that hitch our rig was moved to the 3rivers area, but I said to hell with the rig life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                      No hogs there

Hog dogging works

Comment

Obviously you don't have a front end loader.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowdog2005 View Post
                          Obviously you don't have a front end loader.
                          The trick is to have the holes already dug, five or six in different spaces. Pile the dirt right next to it. This will save you lots of time when things are going crazy. Strip them of everything personal, drop and then just push the dirt right over and smooth with the bucket. The last thing you want to be is un accounted for when the LE starts sniffing around asking your wife questions and she says you didn't come home last night and were acting funny. You want to be on your couch with a cold beer in your hand when that door bell rings.

Comment

Working...
                          X