No announcement yet.

DACA....Trump.....What?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay your money, take your test and get your citizenship. What’s the big deal. They want to whine and cry all day long about this isn’t fair and that isn’t fair. What’s keeping them from doing what they need to do to be able to be legal?
    Last edited by Bazo; 09-06-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      So Trumps kills DACA. Says we are a nation of laws. 12 hours later he tells congress to legalize DACA, or he'll re-visit it? ***?

I don't understand all the hoopla. Push it to congress and let them work on it? LMAO!. Those guys aren't gonna do shat with elections right around the corner

Our immigration policy does need a little tweaking.
      Enforce the laws on the books. Everyone coming in to work must be documented and pay taxes. Everyone! Prison and fines for folks working undocumented workers. E-verify works, just implement it. Report. Deport. GTFO!

Stop the anchor-baby BS. Zero government assistance for documented or un-documented workers.
      Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
        Pay your money, take your test and get your citizenship. What’s the big deal. They want whine and cry all day long about this isn’t fain and that isn’t fair. What’s keeping them from doing what they need to do to be able to be legal?

Exactly. I know a man who immigrated from Mexico and did so legally. He absolutely abhors border jumping. He told me, "If I can do it, it can be done. They just have to want to do it. The problem is, they don't want to be citizens." I believe he hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Don't forget the Dems had full power at one point (House, Senate and President) to address immigration and they didn't do squat.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Yeah, and some will be rapists and some will be murderers. I love the liberal counter to that, "well there are actually more crimes committed by native born Americans than immigrants". Like that makes it okay somehow. Children, I swear that's what libs remind me of.

Ignorant children, maybe. Again, I circle back to the "they're not affecting me" defense. On both sides, it's easy to live in whatever bubble people choose and claim illegals aren't affecting anyone. It's despicable for anyone to ignore a Federal felony because they don't directly feel the impact or have a soft spot for the future valedictorians and doctors. If Kate Steinle were still alive, she would likely agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              Exactly. I know a man who immigrated from Mexico and did so legally. He absolutely abhors border jumping. He told me, "If I can do it, it can be done. They just have to want to do it. The problem is, they don't want to be citizens." I believe he hit the nail on the head.
              Truth right here!!

Comment

I love it!!! Throwing that hot potato to congress......LMAO!!!

They don't want to vote on it......it will expose them to the base. ROTFLOL!!!

Comment

[ATTACH]871585[/ATTACH]

Comment

DACA recipients should "prepare" for "their departure" from the United States, a document from President Trump's administration notes.

Comment

There never going to mass deport, therefore let's pave a way for them to become legal and start paying taxes among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                        There never going to mass deport, therefore let's pave a way for them to become legal and start paying taxes among other things.
                        Amnesty.......Ya, I'll pass on that idea!

Cut them off on everything including employment.....they'll leave or have to steal to stay here. Come in the right way. Nothing is owed to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          Amnesty.......Ya, I'll pass on that idea!

Cut them off on everything including employment.....they'll leave or have to steal to stay here. Come in the right way. Nothing is owed to them.
                          I understand what your saying, but you, I and everybody knows this will never happen. Hell they can't even agree on repealing Obama care!!!

Comment

You can't finish a race unless you start it. I wouldn't even care if they granted amnesty to every illegal immigrant already here if they would just secure the dang border and begin doing the right thing going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                              I understand what your saying, but you, I and everybody knows this will never happen. Hell they can't even agree on repealing Obama care!!!
                              They can agree on Obama Care. They agreed they don't want to. After they were re elected on the promise to do it. Screw them all. Thieves and liars.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
                                You can't finish a race unless you start it. I wouldn't even care if they granted amnesty to every illegal immigrant already here if they would just secure the dang border and begin doing the right thing going forward.
                                They Promised Reagan this exact thing long ago.
                                Like typical bags of crap they never held up their end of the deal after Reagan granted amnesty.

That freakin border will NEVER be sealed up because business likes the labor

Comment

Working...
                                X