You can't make this stuff up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't make this stuff up!

The commentator is pulled from a Charlottesville game as he shares a name with a Confederate general.

It must be tough being a snowflake liberal, where everything in the world is offends you. The amount of preparation H to comfort the butthurt must be expensive.

Comment

ESPN is done

Utterly stupid decision.
      Attached Files

Comment

I read this earlier and thought it had to be a parody. It isn't, it's real. I'm not for lawsuits normally, but he needs to sue the crap out of them. It's time to start hitting these loonies back.

Comment

Yeah I am not one for lawsuits....but I think this would warrant a good one for Mr. Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Yeah I am not one for lawsuits....but I think this would warrant a good one for Mr. Lee
            Except for the fact he is still employed by ESPN. They just changed the location of where he will be commentating. ESPN is just showing how easily they will collapse under controversy.

Comment

But guys, if they didn't do this than how would we know that he isn't actually the resurrected ghost of General Lee come to announce a football game with racist undertones? Exactly, there would be no way to know it wasn't actually him.

Comment

U of H is renaming a building just because it has the same name as John CCalhoun, though it was not named after him. Its not just "them" any more. Its here. Its "us".

"The University of Houston does not have statues, memorials or monuments honoring the Confederate era. Calhoun Lofts were originally named to coincide with the name of the adjacent city street when the university began its aggressive residential expansion in the last decade. While the residence hall was not named in recognition of John C. Calhoun, in the wake of recent events, and out of sensitivity to our diverse student community the university has decided to change the name to University Lofts. The change will be made as soon as practical.

Comment

My name is Robert Lee Minchew. Please don't shun me. I'm so sorry for what my namesake did.

Stupid motherforking leftists.

I know they don't care. But deleting my ESPN app and refusing to watch any games on their ignorant a%^ channel.

Comment

Triple face palm......

Comment

You just can't fix it!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        U of H is renaming a building just because it has the same name as John CCalhoun, though it was not named after him. Its not just "them" any more. Its here. Its "us".

"The University of Houston does not have statues, memorials or monuments honoring the Confederate era. Calhoun Lofts were originally named to coincide with the name of the adjacent city street when the university began its aggressive residential expansion in the last decade. While the residence hall was not named in recognition of John C. Calhoun, in the wake of recent events, and out of sensitivity to our diverse student community the university has decided to change the name to University Lofts. The change will be made as soon as practical.
                        If they were really thinking this thru they could bid that naming out to alumni for BIG dollars. Forget that "University Loft" non sense............big contributors to that university that would be more than happy to have there name on a huge building for prosperity!!! Just saying!!!
                        Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Except for the fact he is still employed by ESPN. They just changed the location of where he will be commentating. ESPN is just showing how easily they will collapse under controversy.
                        Sad to see that change..........collapse is a fair word!!
                        I did see where this decision was made in the heat of battle supposedly and the announcer (Rob Lee) agreed with the decision. I guess it was not very important to him as he was for the move to another game. Maybe they thought it was not going to get out to the public. Dunno........seems totally insane!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          My name is Robert Lee Minchew. Please don't shun me. I'm so sorry for what my namesake did.
                          HPD heads are meeting as we speak to figure out what to do with your ***.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            HPD heads are meeting as we speak to figure out what to do with your ***.

Bet it isnt the first time they have had that meeting!

Comment

Hcso.

Comment

Working...
                              X