No announcement yet.

Trump to pardon Sherrif Joe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheriff Joe's judge and prosecutor(s) should all be wearing pink underwear and living in a 120 deg tent somewhere in Maricopa County eating green bologna sammiches 3 times a day and only allowed 3 single sheets of toilet paper a day.

Comment

Met him at a healthcare summit in 2006 and again in 2008 or so. Jovial guy with a big entourage everywhere he went. He and Burl Cain (Warden at Angola Pententiary ) literally walked on water and sat on every panel discussion......Rockstars of that world! I can see a statewide prison board being envious and looking for something to pursue. I will be in Phoenix on Thursday and I hope the place is no worse for the wear!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
        Sheriff Joe's judge and prosecutor(s) should all be wearing pink underwear and living in a 120 deg tent somewhere in Maricopa County eating green bologna sammiches 3 times a day and only allowed 3 single sheets of toilet paper a day.

Did they commit any crimes?

Comment

I just heard it reported on the news that Trump will not pardon him. It was one of those things that you catch kind of mid sentence and go WTH!!!

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            Did they commit any crimes?
            Nothing important ....... criminal contempt

Joe Arpaio, the Arizona lawman who once proclaimed himself “America’s toughest sheriff” and was largely praised by conservatives for his hard-line policing tactics, was found guilty Monday of criminal contempt, bringing his tenure as a relentless crusader against illegal immigration to an end.

Comment

x1000
              Why the prosecutors?

Comment

What I understand is a judge has not made a final ruling. This one of the reasons for no pardon tonight. The other reason is with the tensions are so high right now it would be better to allow things to calm down.

Comment

The President sounded like he intends to pardon him, just not tonight.

Comment

Pardon Sheriff Joe, then if we could find some way to get him as head of the FBI His crime was IIRC enforcing federal law the Feds would not enforce.. Put him where he can enforce said laws

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                      Pardon Sheriff Joe, then if we could find some way to get him as head of the FBI His crime was IIRC enforcing federal law the Feds would not enforce.. Put him where he can enforce said laws
                      Now that is a GREAT IDEA!!

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                        Sheriff Joe is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Now that is a GREAT IDEA!!
                          Make him head of ICE.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                            I just heard it reported on the news that Trump will not pardon him. It was one of those things that you catch kind of mid sentence and go WTH!!!

Scratch that

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Scratch that
                              Did Trump just do it?

Comment

You decide

Comment

Working...
                                X