• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    So he's a racist warmonger?

Just warming up for the time being

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      I hope I dont regret it but I will say this. I have not had respect for him personally. He is arrogant, annoying and his demeanor makes me want to punch him in the face. But the man seems to be able to continue to keep on keeping on. The nature of most ( all? ) politicians does not allow them to stay the course when everyone turns against them. I respect the heck out of anyone who stays the course, takes the hits, shruggs it off and keeps pushing. All the rest are sell outs, plain and simple.

Agreed. Especially in politics, I don't have to like someone for them to do a job of which I approve. Personally, I like Ron Paul but he annoys a urine stream out of me so, I'd rather read his words. I don't care if Trump tweets snarky lines, is misconstrued by some dunderhead on CNN or form tackles a quadriplegic; as long as he does what he is able to do to better the Country within the parameters enumerated in the Constitution. That being said, Obama should have been impeached hundreds of times over and if Trump disrespects the Office, I will hold him to the same standard.

If I had to pick a "bad" thing about Trump, it would be the slap fighting he's doing about Obamacare. It needs to go away, not be reformed. I'm aware, he campaigned on reforming it and that was a major factor in why I did not vote for him but from a business man, this bleeding heart crap makes little sense.
      Last edited by Livin'2hunt; 08-21-2017, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
        I want my wall

I want Hiliary doing time

I want OBamacare GONE

He has to give voters what he promised for our votes.

I really could not care less about the whole smoke and mirrors game that the Government and the MSM are playing
        These weren't really big promises. They were just minor campaign promises that had very little impact on him getting elected. Don't worry about these.

I know...I know....the old dirty republican congress won't help him at all. It is not his fault...yada yada.

But I don't hear him speaking to these issues much. If he really wants to get these things done he should speak about these issues every chance he gets. Tweet daily about these issues (if they let him keep his twitter account, use it for something positive). Put pressure on Congress. Build support for his ideas.

To be honest the only one that I really care strongly about is getting rid of ObamaCare. I personally think the wall is just a waist of money and we should just enforce current laws (on illegals AND EMPLOYERS). I wouldn't mind seeing HRC in jail, but it won't have much impact on my day to day life either way.

Comment

He made it where Bruce Jenner can't serve our country

Comment

The most egregious thing he has done is speak the words

" there was violence on both sides"

He is a Nazi !!

Comment

He got three scoops of ice cream when everyone else only got two.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                He got three scoops of ice cream when everyone else only got two.
                So he's a fat racist warmonger?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                  So he's a fat racist warmonger?
                  lol

Comment

I lost a little faith in Trump when he hired this guy but I regained it fairly quickly. Your Fired!!!!!!!
                    Hey. Everybody makes mistakes..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He's never paid any taxes

Comment

Let's not get into the "the never paid taxes" thing. Of course, that could have been sarcasm....but people that are rich that don't pay taxes have good tax attorneys that know the tax code and how to use it.

Comment

Any legitimate responses?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            .......(crickets) .............

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Mine was...

Comment

Looks like he's busted the secret service budget as they try to cover the cost of protecting his extended family and multiple homes. LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X