Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
    Most betting websites & Vegas have him impeached during 2018
    I voted for him, but could see this happening. He's bound to do the impeachable, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
      He will make it through this four year term but won't be reelected. I like most of the positions Trump has taken but he doesn't have the leadership skills to get them through Congress.

Will the Republicans nominate a competitive candidate or just allow the democrats to take over in 2021?
      He doesn't have leadership skills!!!! Really???
      His net worth is 3.5 BILLION and employs 1,000's.. His Leadership skills are probably better than 95% of the people in this country... His finances and accomplishments prove this..

What he is not is a politician... He said that in his own words.. The Republican scum suckers are his worst enemy.. He will expose them all eventually.. Go Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        What he is not is a politician...
        Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!
        Also, he's not politically correct!!! And the media, democrats, lib, etc. just hate it!!!

Comment

His net worth is 3.5 BILLION and employs 1,000's.. His Leadership skills are probably better than 95% of the people in this country... His finances and accomplishments prove this..

What he is not is a politician... He said that in his own words.. The Republican scum suckers are his worst enemy.. He will expose them all eventually.. Go Trump.
          Yep...it's coming.

Comment

I knew someone would have this take. There is a lot of difference between owning a company where you can just fire everyone who disagrees with you and leading a company by bringing everyone on board. Trump can't fire Congress. If he was a leader, he would work with them and bring a majority around to his way of thinking. Instead, Trump makes enemies by publicly insulting them.

Comment

I knew someone would have this take. There is a lot of difference between owning a company where you can just fire everyone who disagrees with you and leading a company by bringing everyone on board. Trump can't fire Congress. If he was a leader, he would work with them and bring a majority around to his way of thinking. Instead, Trump makes enemies by publicly insulting them.
              So your a Trump hater..
              How many billionaires do you know.. You don't become a billionaire by chance, a millionaire maybe but not a billionaire.. There are certain skills involved I'm sure, leadership being one of the... Trump hater or not I don't see how anyone could justify arguing that point..

Who in congress has he publicly insulted that didn't earn it??
              You call it insulting and some call it exposing.. There is a reason some in his own party are circumventing him and want him out...

Comment

He may be a good business man but has no or very little policial leadership skills. Like it or not he's goin have to learn to work with Dems. & Rep. to get his agenda started but of course key word is "learn" & @ 70 he ain't changing.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                  He may be a good business man but has no or very little policial leadership skills. Like it or not he's goin have to learn to work with Dems. & Rep. to get his agenda started but of course key word is "learn" & @ 70 he ain't changing.
                  He needs to work with the Dems who are calling for his impeachment and doing everything possible to sabotage his Presidency? I think many don't realize how far to the left the mainstream line in the Dem party is today. They aren't going to work with him and there are enough Republicans who want to see him fail to make it nearly impossible for him to get anything done. It's not a leadership issue it's a mid-term election issue.

Do you have a link to those impeachment odds you mentioned earlier?

Comment

Truthfully, what kind of question is this? What has he done to make him not stay 4 years? Many presidents before have done really bad things and stayed in office. And from the outside looking in he hasn't done anything bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

6 bankruptcies. We would all have high net worths if we could erase our debt 6 times.

He is making sure we don't get a republican president again for a long time, and I'm not sure if that wasn't his purpose from day 1.

Comment

Yea, I don't understand the impeachment talk. What could he or has he done that warrants being impeached?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                          6 bankruptcies. We would all have high net worths if we could erase our debt 6 times.

He is making sure we don't get a republican president again for a long time, and I'm not sure if that wasn't his purpose from day 1.
                          And he is still worth 3.5 billion..
                          So you think Republicans or people that voted for Trump will next vote democrat because of Trumps presidency.... You do realize that the MSM media is lying don't you.. Just like they did with the poles before and even during the election... Heck CNN still had Hillary winning after it was called for Trump. It amazing how many people buy into this crap.. Trump has done more good in 8 months than Obama did in 8 years..
                          Last edited by PondPopper; 08-20-2017, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            Yea, I don't understand the impeachment talk. What could he or has he done that warrants being impeached?
                            The mainstream media is trying their dam dest to speak it into existence...
                            It's amazing how many people take the bait...

Comment

Lol...he's not going anywhere.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

He seems to bring out the true colors of some...

Comment

Working...
                                X