North Korea has nuclear missiles says Wash Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Hey!!!! A Washington Post reporter broke this story? ??? [emoji33] Total liberal rag.......should we really trust the story??????[emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Very true!!!! This could be trick to trap Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Very true!!!! This could be trick to trap Trump.
      Or worse.......get us in a mess that can't be fixed with guerrilla glue & duct tape!!! Just saying![emoji91]

Comment

Trumps statement about Fire, Fury and Power like never seen before is idiotic, IMO.

If you're going to go kick someones arse don't announce it, just go do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Trumps statement about Fire, Fury and Power like never seen before is idiotic, IMO.

Shhhhh....[emoji15] .....that is too much like right!!! I am sure Mad Dog Mattis and Kelly are peeved.[emoji35]

Comment

you got that right!

Comment

Right no need to talk about it but I thought Trump didn't telegraph his actions. Those words he used today were used by Harry Truman before we attacked Hiroshima.

Comment

After trumps stern warning
                the fat boy (the nk one) goes...... we gonna hit guam.

Comment

From here on out any missle launched from NK needs to be blown out of the sky, shortly after launch. No more of this testing BS. If it goes up it gets shot down. Position anti-missle defenses along South Korea borders and Japan and all American allies in the Pacific.

Comment

He literally just did his own red line in the sand. Such a bad move.

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
                      Right no need to talk about it but I thought Trump didn't telegraph his actions. Those words he used today were used by Harry Truman before we attacked Hiroshima.
                      dang, it sounds like something serious is likely to happen.

I wonder where China stands in all of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                        He literally just did his own red line in the sand. Such a bad move.
                        Maybe maybe not. Time will tell. But I see this as a final warning. Trump didn't telegraph how or when. Now unlike p***y Obama, Trump better be willing to dig in and follow through. Obama made it clear that line drawn is drawn in erasable crayons. Trumps better be in permanent marker.

Comment

Maybe maybe not. Time will tell. But I see this as a final warning. Trump didn't telegraph how or when. Now unlike p***y Obama, Trump better be willing to dig in and follow through. Obama made it clear that line drawn is drawn in erasable crayons. Trumps better be in permanent marker.
                          if Trump stands his ground, it's about to hit the fan. imo

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                            if Trump stands his ground, it's about to hit the fan. imo
                            I actually believe that it won't hit the fan if trump takes a stand. China and the US have to much economically invested in each other. Same with Japan an SK. Russia isn't a big player but they too have lots to be invested in. North Korea is that little thorn ******* in the side living in the past that hasn't advanced. They have nothing really to offer besides real estate. Our biggest ally in this is Japan. If we allow them to rebuild their military might then North Korea is done. The danger is giving Japan that strength and power. Do they hold grudges?
                            Last edited by BrandonA; 08-08-2017, 08:50 PM.

Comment

From here on out any missle launched from NK needs to be blown out of the sky, shortly after launch. No more of this testing BS. If it goes up it gets shot down. Position anti-missle defenses along South Korea borders and Japan and all American allies in the Pacific.

Comment

I actually believe that it won't hit the fan if trump takes a stand. China and the US have to much economically invested in each other. Same with Japan an SK. Russia isn't a big player but they too have lots to be invested in. North Korea is that little thorn ******* in the side living in the past that hasn't advanced. They have nothing really to offer besides real estate. Our biggest ally in this is Japan. If we allow them to rebuild their military might then North Korea is done. The danger is giving Japan that strength and power. Do they hold grudges?
                                you maybe right about the U.S. and China having too much invested in each other, so who would China rather not be around? the U.S. or N.K.? I would rather think that they can do without the N.Ks more than the U.S.

they want us to kick the N.K. *** and get rid of their problem for them.
                                then they can go running around the world and blame us for the catastrophe that could happen if we have to nuke them.

Comment

Working...
                                X